modern jousing solutions

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by big_mac4824, Feb 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My cooker has just gone man down on thurs last week, it can not however, be repaired until tuesday, obviously I can not use the oven so i am eating out, I checked with my admin office and was told I could not claim under jpa, does any one know If I can claim of mhs or dhe as they are the ones responsible for the upkeep of the oven? :?

2. Small Claims Court. And If I'm reading you correctly, thats 6 days without the means to cook. Involve your CoC and Families Officer

3. Not that I can be arsed to look, but is there anything in your DE housing licence terms which states you cannot use portable cooking appliances in your house? (ie gas stoves?)

4. I think you need to complete a MOD 'insurance 'claim form and submit that. Whilst working for DHE and DE neither would pay out 'cash'.

Buggered if I can remember the form number though, sorry but you send it to
    Directorate of Safety & Claims (DS&C)
    Public Liability Group
    7th Floor, Zone A
    St Georges Court
    Bloomsbury Way
    LONDON
    WC1A 2SH

5. One Friday in 2001 our gas cooker caught fire which caused great excitement in the street as 2 fire engines arrived.

We contacted the DHE or whatever they were called at the time and they agreed to pay for take aways for the weekend until the cooker was replaced on the Monday.

I would check first before you order!

6. One Friday in 2001 our gas cooker caught fire which caused great excitement in the street as 2 fire engines arrived.

We contacted the DHE or whatever they were called at the time and they agreed to pay for take aways for the weekend until the cooker was replaced on the Monday.

I would check first before you order!