Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderator Meltdown 2020

Who shall be the first smiter of the ban hammer in 2020, and who shall be the first 'smitee'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Force feed him an entire lettuce leaf. That should finish him off and he'll no longer bother you.

Force feed him an entire lettuce leaf. That should finish him off and he'll no longer bother you.
You are an ill-mannered heathen.

There is still plenty of biltong and whisky 'round the place if you ever finally decide to pop smoke.

Whisky is the porridge wog impostor. The bogtrotter original is far superior, albeit using more ink to spell on the label, the only reason one can see for the penny pinching impostor's refusal to print the E.

Whisky is the porridge wog impostor. The bogtrotter original is far superior, albeit using more ink to spell on the label, the only reason one can see for the penny pinching impostor's refusal to print the E.

That distorted thinking is what led to the Crunchies and post-apocolyptic Christian sects who think the next war will be a race-based one from giving up the daily ration of Rhino spunk and heading north to Windhoek and capitulating the green and gold nation.

Shame on you

How very dare you! Drop of Tullamore in one's Earl Grey is far superior to the Nescafe and Klipdrif favoured by the speakers of clutchplate.

That distorted thinking is what led to the Crunchies and post-apocolyptic Christian sects who think the next war will be a race-based one from giving up the daily ration of Rhino spunk and heading north to Windhoek and capitulating the green and gold nation.

Shame on you

The coming race war you said?...

That would be a "yes" then.....
Just like a Woopert... easily distracted. The answer is not yes or no, and the question that needn't be asked should include "by what."

Do you take sugar in your coffee as well FFS?

Ireland is catching up mind, producing some drinkable stuff like Redbreast but it's still doing just that, playing catch up.

Just like a Woopert... easily distracted. The answer is not yes or no, and the question that needn't be asked should include "by what."

I just read that incoherent train-wreck stream of consciousness as WTF?

I just read that incoherent train-wreck stream of consciousness as WTF?

We really do believe that you can read, and we thank you for brave admission of your intellectual deficit.

We really do believe that you can read, and we thank you for brave admission of your intellectual deficit.

Dem be fightin' wurds Cletus!

Your earlier post, just like meaningless management dross, reads like English, when read aloud can sound like English, and even has the appearance of English, but is devoid of real meaning.

Anyway, you're boring me now.

Please, please, please let it be Bravo Bravo...please.
I think the snivelling little shit is some sort of acting unpaid site grass. He dribbles all over everywhere, when I give him a little poke he accuses me of following him, and lo and behold I'm priviliges withdrawn. The fact that he screeches all over the place about "making grown men cry" and being generally childish, is, it seems, neither here nor there.
Wonder where this one will go? WO? More like Brown Owl in the local guides.

Dem be fightin' wurds Cletus!

Your earlier post, just like meaningless management dross, reads like English, when read aloud can sound like English, and even has the appearance of English, but is devoid of real meaning.

Anyway, you're boring me now.

It is your lack of understanding that makes things meaningless to you.

The question is: "By what is he 'bothered?'"

To further elucidate, it should not be a point of pride to have oneself or one's actions be the answer to this question.

It is your lack of understanding that makes things meaningless to you.

The question is: "By what is he 'bothered?'"

To further elucidate, it should not be a point of pride to have oneself or one's actions be the answer to this question.

I replied to your post of 2 mins ago... 3 mins ago

So either that's evidence of my lightning-paced rapier-like wit, or your stupidity has quite literally broken the internet.

I neither know nor care, it was your evident fury that amused me

Your self ill-informed perception is not my reality.

In any case, I've attempted to drag it further down to your level.

Your self ill-informed perception is not my reality.

In any case, I've attempted to drag it further down to your level.

Dude....

You may not have noticed.......I'm not a moderator any more.

So there's no point trying to get a rise out of me by ball-aching semantic pedantry in the hope I'll smite your posts and ROP you so you can win the Mod Meltdown game with the 2 internet mates you have left. I don't have to do that shit any more.

Like I said, you're boring me now. Either dance like a trained monkey for my entertainment or I'm ignoring you.

Dude....

You may not have noticed.......I'm not a moderator any more.

So there's no point trying to get a rise out of me by ball-aching semantic pedantry in the hope I'll smite your posts and ROP you so you can win the Mod Meltdown game with the 2 internet mates you have left. I don't have to do that shit any more.

Like I said, you're boring me now. Either dance like a trained monkey for my entertainment or I'm ignoring you.

You were a moderator?

Latest Threads