Moderator for the blogs

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by StabTiffy2B, Jul 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Morning all.

Just had a flick through the blogs and once again it's been filled with crap. These two, sub-normal intelligence, fools are trying to raise sponsorship:

This bum toucher is asking questions about medals:

Meanwhile good blogs, like Jims, are being lost in the drivel:

It seems to be the only part of the site which is un-moderated. Therefore, who thinks we should have a mod for the Blogs?

My vote would be for Jim or Polar69.
  2. Why dont you go ahead and do it dullard....You obviously want to
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

There are some fairly good technical reasons why we can't make anyone a mod of the blogs. The same holds true of the gallery and a couple of other parts of the site. Cheers for pointing those entries out though - I've deleted them all.
  4. Cheers Bad CO.

Is there a way that you could put a sticky blog or a "read this about how to blog" link on there? Something to make it clear to people what blogging is all about?
  5. Bad CO

Its certainly something I'll add to the to-do list but its nowhere near the top ....... if you haven't heard/seen anything in a few weeks then nudge me again please.
  6. Bad CO,

Any chance you can do another cull on the BLOG page. Filling full of shiat again.

...and a quick nudge about your to-do list from the post above! :D
  7. Bad CO

I know, I know .... I'll cull the blog when I get home. Can you post the URLs of the ones that you think should go please?