Moderator Confess!

Before one of you MODS bins this to the hole, I want an admission as to who binned the "true monster" thread.

I am outraged!

Not because you are overly zealous or restricting freedom of expression or autocratic in your decision making.

simply because I spent 10 minutes formulating a cogent argument and then couldn't counter post it.

So fess up which one of you gits did it :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
It wasn't another Jade Goody thread was it?

I can see this post following it.Good luck.

EDIT to add,
Biped,he was getting his tits in the wringer about some Septic nonce/murderer.That was all.

vvaannmmaann said:
I can see this post following it.Good luck.

EDIT to add,
Biped,he was getting his tits in the wringer about some Septic nonce/murderer.That was all.
Aww fcuk it I like my response I'm going to post it here.

BiscuitsAB said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Why does this particular monstor (sic) bother you so much?
We have plenty of home grown one's to worry about.
Ah beat me to it.

And why the huge knee jerk reaction on this type of crime? what about someone who rapes and murders old people? or don't old people count as much because they have more miles on the clock?

And what is the death sentence you are proposing for, is it the rape, the torture, the kidnapping or the murder part of the crime? or is it for the cumulative total.

also if you have a the death penalty for the "this sort of crime" whats the upper age limit that applies to the victims 16 years old or maybe 18 years old? What happens if someone who is 18 and 3 days old at the time of their rape, torture and murder does their murderer not get the same punishment as if they had killed them a week earlier?

Think you need to climbdown off the outrage wagon and go think your proposal through, but be careful with a knee jerk like that you might smack your self in the face.
Ok now it can be arrse holed I'm happy now.

bovvy said:
Biped said:
It wasn't another Jade Goody thread was it?
This is the thread:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=2123711.html#2123711

This is his original post:
Why does this particular monstor (sic) bother you so much?
We have plenty of home grown one's to worry about.
If he posts his "cogent argument" here we can judge its merits ........

....... or go and watch some paint drying. :roll:

Edit: Ooooops!!! Stick + wrong end!!! :oops: :oops:
:D next time paint one end red then you'll never pick it up at the wrong end again. and you also have a handy stick for beating people with.(edit) Which is nice.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
BiscuitsAB said:
So I want an admission in order to a make a vodoo doll of the mod concerned
It was MDN. I saw him do it. I was going to ask what he was up to. But he was painted with woad and stark naked except for a small skirt made of ravens wings. He was screeching in a falsetto voice. Sounded like Latin. And smashing something in a box with a big hammer. And drooling.

Hope this helps?

TheIronDuke said:
BiscuitsAB said:
It was MDN. I saw him do it. I was going to ask what he was up to. But he was painted with woad and stark naked except for a small skirt made of ravens wings. He was screeching in a falsetto voice. Sounded like Latin. And smashing something in a box with a big hammer. And drooling.

Hope this helps?
Well done Dukey, Ill wager you feel better for getting that off your chest.

Not guilty and I don't think it was Cait either, she was looking forward to her smear test.

Markintime said:
I vote this one to the hole.
Biscuits you're boring and your reposte childish and ill-concieved although the sentiment does hold water. Greater effort next time please.
You're not old enough to vote redARRSE. Christ! You've been here 5 minutes and you think you get to decide what get's binned?!?! tut tut ;)

TheIronDuke said:
BiscuitsAB said:

Hope this helps?
Since everyone is in crayoning mode... i would pay good money* to see this.

*to his hovverbaggyness specul fund of course

AB, my phones not rung you sausage fingered buffoon.

try 0800 - Handsome man

minister_doh_nut said:
AB, my phones not rung you sausage fingered buffoon.

try 0800 - Handsome man
That's what he's been ringing. My phones been going non-stop.