Moderation Kent Police issues

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BounceBanana, May 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I understand it there is an order of a High Court Judge from 1998 that prohibits naming or otherwise identifying a man whose name emerged in evidence at the Mortlock v Maison libel trial Aldwych High Court.

My guess is that the High Court Judge made the order so as to protect fairness of criminal inquiries he felt would inevitably ensue, by Kent Police, from the libel case.

Amongst crime complaints refused by Kent Police (referred to on another current thread) were the crime complaints arising from that High Court case.

Hence with regard to the murder of 6th Thanet Gun range member Ken Speakman (a retd MI5 officer) 1996; with regard to HM Coroner requests circa 97 to Kent Police to re-examine the death (suicide verdict) of Georgina Maison 1978 (A request refused by Kent Police) and with regard to police attempts to intimidate complainants about 6th Thanet Gun range and the associated issues there is a rock and a hard place.

To tell a fuller story would mean breaching a High Court Order.

What I will say is that if the full story emerges it would probably make the Huhne history look trivial by comparison.

Of course it would require that Baroness Scotland declare whether or not she was aware of the High Court order when she claimed Chief constable Fuller for CPS and got him out of Police. It would require that Senior Law Lord (I think his name is Phiilips of Maltravers) make a similar clarification.

It would require a clarification from Roger Gale MP.

But that is why I take care. What's the point of a rule of law unless you respect it.

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Wordsmith

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hmm bacon and mushrooms for breakfast I reckon.

• Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fuck me, Bounce, you really are a cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity!

• Like Like x 2
  6. [Insert Pork Sword Joke Here]

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wordsmith? Fucking ambitious that one, eh?

9. with tomatoes i hope Jarrod !!

10. i must admit that when i first saw the thread i thought "thank fuck-good CO-bad CO and the other mods had finally had enough of this dribbling knobhead and had decided to moderate him onto a forum of his own where we didnt have to be terminally bored to death with his one man campaign against law and order in kent " but hey ho-not to be !! Toast with that jarrod ?

11. I must have missed the start of this story. It sounds fascinating.

Run us through it again from the start BB, there's a good chap!

• Like Like x 2

12. please- no more !!my eyeballs are bleeding !!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Are there any flying saucers or men in black involved? I'm on the edge of my seat here. Can't* wait for the next thrilling instalment.

* Can.

14. Post reported to moderators.

Reason: Wordsmith is an annoying self-opinionated unfunny cunt with an inappropriate username.