modeling jobs

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by modelJ, Oct 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

I am a Model building up my Portfolio, please let me know if you can get any work for me! thanks alot!
    Jade X

2. Brace yourself! :)

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

4. I need a hand clearing the leaves out of my gutters this weekend. How are you with ladders and upskirt photography?

5. Must be a Wah! I've seen Zoolander and I can tell you for fact that Models can't use computers.

6. PM me your pics and i'll let you know if you have potential

7. PM me a picture of you naked, walking like a crab with a shatter proof ruler inserted up your anus and I'll tell you whether you'll make the cut.

8. I will help you with some top rate pictures I have a top of the range SLR that will provide good pictures PM me your address

9. Don't bother with those old-fashioned Single Lens Reflex cameras darlin' they are so last season. Proper photographers like me have no need for all that obsolete lighting gear and meters etc. we are at the burning edge of technology and can use our pocket digital cameras to fantastic effect. Also we can put the pictures straight on the interweb for you so you can get much needed exposure, even digitally edit a bit to increase the effect the pic has on others.

Brill! Give me a tweet or summat like that.