Modelguns-Worldwide

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Billy Got Nabbed, Apr 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In this wonderful country of ours known as the United Kingdom you cannot even buy a air weapon mail order, blank firing and replica guns are banned, yet at model guns website you can buy anything from a Glock to a M203 full metal construction fully strippable and fire and eject cartridges identical to real rounds and because they are classed as toys anyone can buy and own one.
    And in case your wondering No I dont have one, Yes I do want want, and No I cannot justify £185 to the Missus for a Sig p226.

2. Is this spam, are you a whinging gun nut, or just thick?

I think we should be told.

3. Hoooooowwwwwwwww interestiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.

4. That is really quite cool though. I can imagine rolling through a school or shopping centre with one of those and a pair of sunglasses.

5. Is this spam, No did I post full web address.
    are you a whinging gun nut, Yeah and I love it.

6. How about I sell you a 1:1 bb firing MP40, that I confiscated off the kids you can stick your cock into the mag housing if you must!

7. Go into any pub in England and get a real Glock for £50,with 500 rounds and includes cleaning kit.All the kids around here have them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You`ve contradicted yourself, the guns on Modelguns are blank firing albeit with primer type caps which fit in the shells. Blank firing guns are not banned, they are covered by the Violent Crime Reduction Act, this means you need a defence such as belonging to a film or theatre company or a re-enactment group in order to purchase one. The only type of firearm type gun available for purchase without a defence are deactivated weapons.

9. Price are easing up a bit. In the 1960s one of London's daily newspapers, in cooperation with the police, sent a reporter out with £250 to see what he could buy on the black market. A few hours later he came back with a Sten and two loaded sticks which were first photographed then handed over to the Met.