Model Kit

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Kingymech, Nov 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shame on me but i left my webbing unattended and low and behold my amazing model kit (that i had been showing off, so my bad) was gone. now as i never made it myelf lol, can anyone shout out what are the best things to put in.

The do's and dont's if you get me.

Cheers.

2. glue, paint pots, paint brushes, scalpel, cutting mat, etc

[​IMG] [​IMG]

:wink: :giggle: :wink: :giggle: :wink: :giggle: :wink: :giggle:

3. Do make up your own model kit.

Don't leave your webbing unattended.

4. Airfix do some good ones.

5. cheers guys lol so helpful.

6. yea, we have a local model shop in my town, you culd go there if you want get yourself a nice spitfire.

7. ok serious now, this is from a cadet so is what i require not what a reg or ta requires. Ok, I have ribbon, cards (rv, enemy, enmey position, objective, frv, op, recce team, section roles, freindly patrols- thats all i can remember from labels) , monoply houses(now i dont have these in my kit, but they are controversal seek advice of a reg or someonelse) chalk is also handy. Poncho is not in your kit but handy for setting model up on.

Hope this helps

5.56mm out

8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

If it was amazing why do you need us to tell you what to put in it??

You could always buy one here:
    Arrse Shop

9. Anything will do, so long as you tell the troops what things represent.

BT

10. if your near HM Supplies or John Bulls, they do kits (pins, ribbonsect type)

11. I use three different coloured powder paints in the DKP2 puffer bottle and those white sticks you use for labeling plants (for anything that needs labeling), some white string (for grid lines) and lumi colours (for writing on the plant labeling stick things) and that was it. None of those annoying little card things that blow away in the wind.