Model Kit Ribbon

Fcuk me Bomb int, I know your websites gash but surely some one who is running a military sales site knows what a model kit is !!!! I guess most others on here dont use them so probably a stupid question to ask

purplestar said:
Fcuk me Bomb int, I know your websites gash but surely some one who is running a military sales site knows what a model kit is !!!! I guess most others on here dont use them so probably a stupid question to ask
Thanks for that. That's about the third time you have said that and I'm starting to think that your a bit of a knob with a few personal issues and missing ribbons!

bomb-int said:
purplestar said:
Thanks for that. That's about the third time you have said that and I'm starting to think that your a bit of a knob with a few personal issues and missing ribbons!
There there, bomb-int, nasty man didn't mean it :D

auscam said:
bomb-int said:
purplestar said:
There there, bomb-int, nasty man didn't mean it :D
Lol, I also cried, but held out... What a twat thou!

Ps. Use yellow ribbon for the route you take back to your mummy

purplestar said:
Just a quick question to ask if you carry ribbon in your model kit and which colours you carry, and for what.
Don't bloody well bother. Anything like string, ribbon, tape is balls. It is finite, will blow away and is generally $hite. And you have to pick it all up and pack it away at the end.

Use natural material - twigs, foliage etc and if you must highlight linear features such as tracks and rivers, use chalk. A few sticks of chalk, (which you scrape off onto the model with the back of a knife to create the colour), is just the job. All you really need is a few dayglo fablonned bits of card with generic stuff such as FUP, 1 Sect, 2 Sect etc etc on, and some chalk and you're good to go.

Ribbon.... give me strength! You'll have Airfix "army men" in it next...:p

Definatly agree with no Airfix men, but it is a difficult job to depict a river with scrapings of a piece of chalk, I would say near on imppossible, I also have never seen ribbon blow away on a dug in Model, however I have never built a model on ops, it would be interesting to know how many junior ranks have.

Latest Threads