MoD_RSS News Feed

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Dec 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I know that the MoD_RSS feed has always attracted mixed views on the site but following the migration of the MoD website to Gov.uk it has been completely broken. Anyway I thought this was an ideal opportunity to change the way we used the feeds so I've made a few changes:

• All items from MoD_RSS now go into a new MoD News Forum
    • They now have the full content (top work MoD for finally doing this in your RSS feed)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good work!!

3. To be honest some of the funniest threads on the site wind up in the RAF subforum because of the feed.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Makes sense to me.

5. Agreed. Pravda's attempts to turn 'Bloke Does Job' into a fearsome act of derring-do are unintentional comedy gold.

6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Absolutely!

BTW smartascarrots I'm still waiting for you to answer my email about the competition prize you won recently.

7. I trust your email was an advisory (three line whip) billet-doux about getting the beers in?

8. Apologies, I thought I'd responded but there must have been a problem with my phone. Yes, that email address is fine.

Thanks for prompting me.

9. [​IMG]

Was it the photo of an Ipad that he won, or the moose holding it?

10. Since you were at the bar when the bell was rung...

[​IMG]

11. Aww, I'll miss all those stories about the Royal Navy that usually show up in the RAF forum.

12. HHH

HHH LE

They're rehashing old stories at the minute as well.

13. It's a good substitute for AMMM, although we can hardly expect it to have its hair wanked on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's going mental again.