MoD_RSS. Can some cunt shoot him?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fallschirmjager, Jan 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's the score with all the shit that MoD_RSS is posting? At least the shite he posted last year was half relevant to the forces.

Are we now to see endless bone threads posted by this cunt?
  2. Have you landed on your head, it's not real it's just a feed.

This post is wah protected.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You're not a happy teddy are you?
  4. There was something about all MOD online sites coming under UKGOV websites?
    Maybe the COS can speak to the relevant deskperson to revise the feed content.
  5. Or just get rid of it?
  6. I quite like them. I find them most informative.

I would like them even more if they were peppered with the odd swear word. Something like "Two cunts in the Navy get awards for fixing stuff which somebody else fucked two weeks earlier" or "British Army Officer makes tea for more senior British Army Officer...the arse kissing cunt!"
    • Like Like x 8
  7. Is anyone forcing you to read them?
  8. No, but in the same way you can have a top 50 without the recruiting posts, can we have a top 50 without the RSS feeds?

The front page of RumRation was at one point tonight taken up entirely by RSS posts.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yes. There is a man from the army in my room with a gun to my head. Did anyone force you to read my thread? Thought not. Now fuckoff.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Don't be beastly to the media comms johnnies on the bottom floorplate.
  11. Why not?
  12. Why is every Government story being posted by MoD_RSS? Have we had a coup or something?
  13. 6 of 24 ministerial departments have moved their corporate websites to GOV.UK

The MOD is one of them, it will only get worse when the others join in ... but hopefully Bad CO has tweaked the feeds so they stop.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

What, you mean like giving the Ministry of Defence an O2 tag and then ringing the papers? That would be vindictive.