"MOD91" - Veterans version of MOD90

F'kin Christ almighty, you are dense. Students are led by freebies because, apparently, they have a reputation of being penniless fuckwits, squaddies, OTOH, are renowned for spending like kings because they have cash, even more so in the case of Stabs, as the vast majority have 2 f'kin jobs!
Ah yes, "Millionaires weekend" :)

The salaries in HM Forces are amazing aren't they, why would anyone on a Rifleman/Gunners/Privates salary want for anything or want to save money?
Tom's are on 18 and half k a year the day they start at theit first unit. That isnt too bad for an 18 year old.

Try telling that to Andy McNab, almost as creative at writing as you are at slagging off reservists
To be fair, the majority of STABs are absolute dogshit and an embarrassment to regular soldiers. Kudos on most of you wearing an armful of charridy tat wristbands though, you ******* critters.

Judging some of the comments on this thread, I've come to the conclusion that self-loathing must be a military sport.
Nothing wrong with being happy with your previous service, it is however its a bit embarrassing to want a card to prove it.

You got promoted after leaving? You must have been good!
I kept my MOD90 as I was never asked for it back. I'm trying to figure out how I can get Glasgow to send me a new one with the right ******* rank on it six years after I've left!
Look carefully, no mention of promotion. So clearly they demoted him straight after

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Look carefully, no mention of promotion. So clearly they demoted him straight after
Back to Recruit the bastards.

I never got my card updated when I got to fullscrew and it irks me as I have it in a framed pic with the gongs and pics of my sections from Telic and Herrick and a lovely map with GPS trace of Herrick.

irks me as I have it in a framed pic with the gongs and pics of my sections from Telic and Herrick and a lovely map with GPS trace of Herrick.
But you would swap all that for a card that allows you 10% off at Nando's

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nothing wrong with being happy with your previous service, it is however its a bit embarrassing to want a card to prove it.
Especially if you're a STAB!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk