"MOD91" - Veterans version of MOD90

Then I can see why some of Arrse’s more corpulent members are so excited then.
Finally their two years doing the minimum commitment in the TA will be recognised.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well seems to be no need now seeing as how it's apparently authorized for them to be retained as long as the corne is cut.

Although I'm waiting on someone to verify this is gospel by being allowed it to be retained on discharge, or is there someone on this site who works at the Glasgow offices?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well seems to be no need now seeing as how it's apparently authorized for them to be retained as long as the corner is cut.
I doubt very much it will be the corner getting cut, there will be to many belters giving it a quick flash to get on to military camps.

I left with two things ; my medals and the addresses of people who crossed me. All I need

I thought there was talk of putting a V on your driving licence
Not the smartest of ideas if you are showing its someone you might not want to know that you are ex forces.

Not the smartest of ideas if you are showing its someone you might not want to know that you are ex forces.
I heard a remour that in Northern Ireland if you ever disclosed you were in HM Forces you'd get 25% off a pint and if you could demonstrate you served on Op Banner you got 2 for 1 on pints, think the offer applies mainly to that Derry place

I guess they would have to run it in conjunction with the DDS so you would be able to see all the deals available. Even if the retailers don't know about the cards :mad:

I guess they would have to run it in conjunction with the DDS so you would be able to see all the deals available. Even if the retailers don't know about the cards :mad:
Actually when I went to produce my DDS card at Nandos for the 20% off the other day "we only accept photo ID" so I simply showed that card alongside my driving license... although a photo ID would be more practical in proving your eligiblity

Errr yeah that was T-May's idea... but I think concept of a seperate card is a bit more stellar because its an individual dedicated concept to its own.
It’s interesting that a STAB with no operational experience is hugely excited about a card which means he can tell people he was a sojer.