MoD tries to block Top Trump Cards

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, Oct 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure someone'll soon fill me in if this has already been doen elsewhere, but when I read about this on Sunday I thought it was such a good idea - and the MoD were just so typically small-minded about it, it deserved an ARRSE airing - but I've been busy till just now.

2. How ****. We all know that if you have the 33 SAS card you'll win hands down!

3. Cool, where can I buy a set? Then I'll be able to see how far down the ladder the tubes I work with are.

4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

There is a thread discussing it on the RAC forum, including the man behind it UIAVMM.

5. . . . ahh yes - the obvious place for a subject of Army wide interest . . . :roll:

6. Hope Im on a card. I should be between Musician (triangle) and JPA administrator

7. Beaulocks! (Slaps down the 49 Para card with a victorious flourish) :wink:

8. AlienFTM

... because the man himself came to us for some advice about RAC regiments. Very much the obvious place to look for advice about the RAC.

9. That's obviously 100% OK then.

So - obviously absolutely no need to post a link to said thread.

Even in the face of a really broad hint.

I s'pose. 8)

10. AlienFTM

Naturally I assumed that you are an intellingent bloke and would see my provision of something as trivial as a link to another forum on this website at patronising.

However, when I assume, I make an ass of u and me.

11. Is there a category on the card that says amount of kills? If there is then surely the Army Catering Corps of old will win hands down!

Sorry all you old sloppies!!

12. Sound assumption: well done. :sunny:

Sadly you forgot to assume that I might also be very lazy and a bit cantankerous. :wink:

13. Not if you pick "amount of Walts pretending to be affiliated with said regt"

14. AlienFTM

FFS have a link then:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=78671.html

;o)