MOD to establish Defence Serious Crime Unit

A judge-led review into how allegations of serious criminal wrongdoing are raised and investigated in the Armed Forces has been published today. The Henriques Review recognises the need for the MOD to establish a Defence Ser…

Continue reading...

RTU'd

LE
Is this after the UOTC Cadet nicked over £60k of kit from the RAF?
Including parts for a Tornado Aircraft and it embarrassed the top brass that the thief nicked so much?

Will they be using advanced investigation techniques such as finding their arses with both hands?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
As long as the Officers staffing it actually get proper training AND mentoring, it's all good.

Defence barristers across the country will be delighted at this news.

As long as the Officers staffing it actually get proper training AND mentoring, it's all good.
. . . and, are NOT moved-on every three years !! :( .

40 years too late - They have come to the conclusion that the SIB was a bag of sh!te
I was interviewed by the SIB, the cretins must have been trained by watching the Sweeney. Utter mongtards. It was funny to laugh in the face of absurdity knowing I had a cast iron alibi.
6 weeks of sunning myself on the beach in some odd open arrest before retuning to my unit

Including parts for a Tornado Aircraft and it embarrassed the top brass that the thief nicked so much?
£60k . . . only £60k . . .

It is to be hoped they can look at PROCUREMENT !!

Starting with this lot . . .

That will be this lot

"The contract for WCSP was awarded to Lockheed Martin UK in 2011. Despite having spent around 50% of the allocated budget (£800 million), the programme has yet to place a manufacturing contract. The programme has a current in-service date of 2024 (originally planned for 2017) and is some £227 million over budget.

After a decade of effort, this abject failure to deliver against both cost, (with an overrun now totalling over a quarter of a billion pounds of public money) and timescale (ISD seven years late) is clearly totally unacceptable.

Nevertheless, it is symptomatic of the extremely weak management of Army equipment programmes, by both DE & S and the Army Board itself, in recent years."

And, then move onto the embarrassment, that is the fundamentally flawed concept, and incompetently implemented AJAX programme :( .

I was interviewed by the SIB, the cretins must have been trained by watching the Sweeney. Utter mongtards.

As was I - Apparently the damage on an SA80 mag ( that the SIB had on over ) was caused by hitting a belt buckle during a CFT.

Uh - Huh

Beat it - Clowns

To reiterate from another thread:-

Sitting in the "Victims" chair, facing a junior SIB officer and his sergeant. on the table in front of me a postcard from Russia, from my mum, a picture of the Moscow metro on the front" Why is your mother in Moscow, and is she a member of the British communist party?"

I said that mum is with a conducted tour from a reputable travel company, and she is there purely as a interested and inquisitive tourist, nothing more, or words to that effect. The look on his face was a picture, you could almost hear his disappointment at not capturing a fifth columnist in the ranks, and the thought of instant promotion going down the shitter. When told that i was on standby in the comcen to supply power, by my Sgt Mell Cowling RIP, he went stratospheric.

Location:- Top floor of the Keep building at cavalry barracks Hounslow, below was the Comcen, exchange, cipher and generator room, and my job, on the standby mobile power for the Keep building, as the power was intermittent during the 70's power, coal, rubbish, production and car factories, fire strikes that were crippling the nation. 1973-4 :p

I was once told, by a serving RMP, that Service Police are not even recognised by the Home Office as cops. Is that still the case?

They aren’t even recognised as human beings, let alone cops.

To reiterate from another thread:-

Sitting in the "Victims" chair, facing a junior SIB officer and his sergeant. on the table in front of me a postcard from Russia, from my mum, a picture of the Moscow metro on the front" Why is your mother in Moscow, and is she a member of the British communist party?"

I said that mum is with a conducted tour from a reputable travel company, and she is there purely as a interested and inquisitive tourist, nothing more, or words to that effect. The look on his face was a picture, you could almost hear his disappointment at not capturing a fifth columnist in the ranks, and the thought of instant promotion going down the shitter. When told that i was on standby in the comcen to supply power, by my Sgt Mell Cowling RIP, he went stratospheric.

Location:- Top floor of the Keep building at cavalry barracks Hounslow, below was the Comcen, exchange, cipher and generator room, and my job, on the standby mobile power for the Keep building, as the power was intermittent during the 70's power, coal, rubbish, production and car factories, fire strikes that were crippling the nation. 1973-4 :p

Top Trumps

I had one accuse me of murder.

I believe he got proper fücked over that.

When was that?