MOD to allow people with HIV to enlist

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Since you are talking about me I thought it was only fair I actually answer this. Uninformed opinions are not facts and for better or for worse this site is read by people wanting to join the forces.
My daily medication reduces the viral load to undetectable levels (referred to as U=U), meaning I can't pass on HIV and my and others health is protected. This is vital information and needs to be understood and shared.
You are not who you say you are, and have now been site banned. Again.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Was that an HIV walt?

The world gets stranger and stranger...
It certainly was.

The same person (that had a few, now defunct accounts) and attempts to cause disruption, the same person that hijacked the 'Awol is in the shite' thead and caused us to start work behind the scenes.

He's a menace that can't stay away.

It certainly was.

The same person (that had a few, now defunct accounts) and attempts to cause disruption, the same person that hijacked the 'Awol is in the shite' thead and caused us to start work behind the scenes.

Is he/she a new member or a long time bellthronk on here?

Polyester

War Hero
It certainly was.

Christ. Most of us fell for that hook, line and sinker. Who the hell does stuff like this? Is it that shockwave bloke again?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Is he/she a new member or a long time bellthronk on here?
We don't know yet. Army Mama, Havana Club and Dennis Roberts were the latest incarnations before this. It is a user that has been here a while, knows background (and real names) of usernames, he posts from all over the world using VPN and might even be a regular poster still posting here.

We don't know yet. Army Mama, Havana Club and Dennis Roberts were the latest incarnations before this. It is a user that has been here a while, knows background (and real names) of usernames, he posts from all over the world using VPN and might even be a regular poster still posting here.

My money is on Brotherton_Lad, you should ban him immediately just to be on the safe side.

Apologies for adding to the temporary thread derailment but l have a question. Since the poster tried to pass themselves as Dennis Roberts who is an actual person, is it not a crime in the UK to impersonate someone and cause shitë putting them in bad light?

endure

GCM
Apologies for adding to the temporary thread derailment but l have a question. Since the poster tried to pass themselves as Dennis Roberts who is an actual person, is it not a crime in the UK to impersonate someone and cause shitë putting them in bad light?
It's not a crime to call yourself any name you want. There's no law against calling yourself Dennis Roberts even if that's not your 'official' name.

It's not a crime to call yourself any name you want. There's no law against calling yourself Dennis Roberts even if that's not your 'official' name.
Yes, but they were attempting to pass themselves off as a specific Dennis Roberts, using his pics and service.

Arrse may have it's first serial killer.

Wasn't Army Mama slightly obsessed with @stacker1?

Probably nothing to worry about...

Arrse may have it's first serial killer.

Wasn't Army Mama slightly obsessed with @stacker1?

Probably nothing to worry about...
Lots of losers are obsessed with me, Army Mama, Ishtar, Nuggetsbks, Tiger-stacker, Bugsy etc.

The ******* weirdos that they are.

Christ. Most of us fell for that hook, line and sinker. Who the hell does stuff like this? Is it that shockwave bloke again?

Me too. I was really interested to see what he has to say. Sad to think someone would Walt on such a matter. Whoever it is, is obviously a very unwell individual.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
The Dennis Roberts i/d had nothing to do with the lad who has aids and is (part of) the subject of this thread. The Dennis Roberts i/d was the one who said he had told the Press about our Plan to help Awol. It is a made up name.

I haven't tried "yet" but is it possible to post on here using the TOR browser?

Latest Threads