MOD to allow people with HIV to enlist

i really do think that some of those complaining

1. don't understand the risks with a n unscreened high risk taking population as the younger singlies in the military often are ...

2. think that people will go from U=U healthy individuals to cachexic AIDS patients in days of being off their meds
No.
U-U healthy types can go a few days off their meds, and depending on the levels of activity, stress and other health issues, can be HIV carriers in a matter of... a week.

JAD

LE
I'm sure after 30 pages, its been cracked before so sorry in advance; but as I got my dual drivers licence at ASMT Leconfield in 1984, I too am HGV positive although somewhere in the prevailing years, it was reclassified as LGV Cat C+E.

I'm sure after 30 pages, its been cracked before so sorry in advance; but as I got my dual drivers licence at ASMT Leconfield in 1984, I too am HGV positive although somewhere in the prevailing years, it was reclassified as LGV Cat C+E.

You dirty, dirty ...

I've read about your sort. Strapping into your sit-ins and reversing into back alleys. Travelling hundreds of miles to meet with your fellow deviants at so-called "Transport" cafes.

JAD

LE
You dirty, dirty ...

I've read about your sort. Strapping into your sit-ins and reversing into back alleys. Travelling hundreds of miles to meet with your fellow deviants at so-called "Transport" cafes.
Ahh, there you are my dashing fellow!

I wondered why I hadn't seen or heard you lurking around and peering through the cab windscreen recently. Don't forget to give us a 'truckers flash' next time, there's a good chap. Happy Dogging.

Ahh, there you are my dashing fellow!

I wondered why I hadn't seen or heard you lurking around and peering through the cab windscreen recently. Don't forget to give us a 'truckers flash' next time, there's a good chap. Happy Dogging.

I hate to be the bearer of good news, but I rather think you've caught sight of yourself in one of those big mirrors bolted onto your lorry.

Hmm. :scratch:

Is looking at yourself in the cab's mirror a form of auto-perversion?

and do you know what happens when someone comes off their meds ?

their viral load may rise - do you understand just how long it takes to go from Seroconversion to actual AIDS?
Yes I can read. Actual AIDS is not what concerns me, it's transmissibility to other people once meds stop.

Latest Threads