MOD to allow people with HIV to enlist

Aquavite

War Hero
because you are absurd, wrong in law and the arguments do not stand up to even the most cursoryry legal examination

much the same as the very same arguments used by Ann 'Bitty' Sinnott of the 'Authentic Equality Alliance' and the ' LGB Alliance ' when she got her arse handed to to her on a plate in court - which led to Ms Sinnott ( a heterosexual by all reports, with a paraphilia around lactation) being removed from the trustees of the LGB alliance , the AEA is Sinnott;s own Grift )

Shut up cnut.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
indeed.
he/she/they have been wibbling on the transgender threads as well.
Like my turkey, they can get stuffed.

He seems to be equating whether HIV UU can serve with equality for homosexuality.

The latter has been well established for years and the former can be the result of various sources.

I don't know, my main point is the stupidity of thinking individuals can take daily meds for one illness in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder if this means that people with peanut allergies could now serve? AFAIA, the majority of such people only need an injection if they react and a one-or-two-off seems logistically easier.

I wonder if this means that people with peanut allergies could now serve? AFAIA, the majority of such people only need an injection if they react and a one-or-two-off seems logistically easier.
And all the other "minor" ailments which prevented people from serving.

enpointe

Old-Salt
thanks for taking the time to demonstrate your utter clinical ignorance

tell me what is your Primary Qualifying Degree ?

thanks for taking the time to demonstrate your utter clinical ignorance

tell me what is your Primary Qualifying Degree ?

You could just have corrected me without resorting to ad hominems - they're not mandatory, you know.

You could even have provided some material to correct my clinical ignorance; I did caveat my statement with an AFAIA.

Instead, you chose to assert my ignorance without any supporting evidence whatsoever, which is far from the preferred method in clinical and scientific fields.

Your message says rather a lot about you, none of it good, I'm afraid.

You could just have corrected me without resorting to ad hominems - they're not mandatory, you know.

You could even have provided some material to correct my clinical ignorance; I did caveat my statement with an AFAIA.

Instead, you chose to assert my ignorance without any supporting evidence whatsoever, which is far from the preferred method in clinical and scientific fields.

Your message says rather a lot about you, none of it good, I'm afraid.
It's a chod. Best ignored.

no equestrianism required in my primary Qualifying Degree , just 2800+ (2300 pre -reg and 500 post reg) hours of theory and 2300 of clinical practice
Want to chuck in 1 extra hour for capitalisation and punctuation theory?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Want to chuck in 1 extra hour for capitalisation and punctuation theory?

Thread drift.
I applied to the 3 Scottish Dental Schools.
I had 4As and a C. (Maths, 3 sciences at A, English scraped a C)

Glasgow had a 5 year course.
Edinburgh and Dundee had 4 and a half or 5 and a half.

All 3 gave unconditional offers.
Dundee said that I could skip preDental and just do the 4 and a half year course.
Edinburgh said due to the C in English, I would have to do preDental, thus 5 and a half years.

The preDental year was the 3 sciences.

I went to Dundee.

My liver only just survived, an extra year would have been fatal.

1. U= U

2. Universal precuations are universal precautions for a reason - someone know to be HIV +Ve and on treatment and U+U is far less of a risk than someone who was shagging it up wit allcomers at the last port / last time they were at home on leave
1. Nope, only until the meds run out on a very long austere deployment.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
That is not the point... just how long does it take for his blood to be able to infect others?
And isn't that what matters?
Indeed.
Whilst that is a variable answer as it will depend very much upon the individual, it is not measured in hours or days but in weeks and months.

enpointe

Old-Salt
Indeed.
Whilst that is a variable answer as it will depend very much upon the individual, it is not measured in hours or days but in weeks and months.
i really do think that some of those complaining

1. don't understand the risks with a n unscreened high risk taking population as the younger singlies in the military often are ...

2. think that people will go from U=U healthy individuals to cachexic AIDS patients in days of being off their meds

Latest Threads