MoD shuts down UFO Desk

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Only heard about this within the past hour. Perhaps they could release these chair polishers and keep at least an equal number of the Forces who actually work for a living.

BBC News - UFO sightings: Files explain why MoD closed down special desk
Fuck me, all of a sudden there's a spate of "isn't the Army/MOD/Forces shit" posters on here. Is it day release, care in the comunity, or just the full moon kicking in?

You really haven't got a single idea what this is all about, have you?

Fuck me, all of a sudden there's a spate of "isn't the Army/MOD/Forces shit" posters on here. Is it day release, care in the comunity, or just the full moon kicking in?

You really haven't got a single idea what this is all about, have you?
Nope. It is the solstice and there is a tinfoil shortage.

Luckily I have raided Markintime's bins and collected all his pie wrappers. I'll be under the stairs wanking furiously without a wok on my head.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

D

Davetheclown

bit ironic whilst trying to make space at the MoD, they sack the very people to keep an eye on space.

When the UFO desk closed for the night some of the calls used to get routed to our office at STC......sort of department of gash jobs with 24 hour manning and ASMA. Swivel-eyed loons wasn't in it, if the truth was out there no-one I spoke to had found it, unless the answer was brasso

When the UFO desk closed for the night some of the calls used to get routed to our office at STC......sort of department of gash jobs with 24 hour manning and ASMA. Swivel-eyed loons wasn't in it, if the truth was out there no-one I spoke to had found it, unless the answer was brasso
Pull up a sandbag.

When I was in Main Building, many moons ago, we'd get letters all the time about UFOs and aliens. Some punter was a regular. He'd draw pictures of what they looked like and everything, grid refs, post codes etc. We'd made the little mistake of replying to him and he just bombarded us.

Thank you Mr Deluded* for contacting us about this. Unfortunately the MOD is a bit busy at the moment, but we'll get back to you.
We'd actually put the drawings on the office wall and laugh.

*Not his real name. He might come and find me.

So no one is looking into alien abductions and anal probing any more then?

No more kidnapping and anal rape by weird fuckers, in other words.

Now there's an opening in the market that arrser's could fill.

Latest Threads