MOD pushing drugs!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chiefwiggum, Jul 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure. Fell asleep reading it.
  2. To me it looked more like an advert for the drug than anything else. the only part i could see was the Ministry Of Defence had bought some of it.

PS not arrse MODS selling drugs.. :wink:
  3. just say no to drugs freinds!! i m in a hole world a trouble right now cos i was caught cooking up a little crystal meth in m y cousins garage! i leanrt they brung nuthin but evil into my liffe. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  4. well drugs would explain some of their idiotic staements and wierd visions of the future...
  5. Sleep's for wimps anyway. :evil: And drugs are overrated. Never understood the attraction in snortin' coke. The carbonated bubbles always made me choke. 8)
  6. The RAF had lots and lots of help from "Mr BENZEDRINE-The Pilots Friend"to win the "Battle of Britain".I always thought they put it in the compo!
  7. No, you're thinkin' of bromide, droopy.It's what keeps a combat hombre pendecho and concentrates his mind on the job in hand. I'm sorry, I'd better re-phrase my last.
  8. Interesting drug. There was an article about it a while ago. Some journo trying it out and found although you don't feel tired your body and mind do exhibit symptoms of tiredness. Of course, long term sleep deprivation can result in psychosis and immune system failure. All shits and giggles then.

Other drugs of interest. RU-21

Supposedly prevents hangovers. I'm going to be doing a test on this having got some in superdrug. Scientifically of course. 8) :lol: 8)
  9. No need to be concerned, if UK Forces had a requirement for it, MoD wouldn't have bought it! :twisted:
  10. Shock Horror - one of the side effects of this drug to keep you awake is - insomnia???

like putting a warning on peanut packets - "Warning, contains Nuts"

11. Being tired nearly always makes me horny maybe you get Benzedrine and Bromide?
    I believe Benzedrine was handed out on a much broader scale than pilots and so on. Component machinists and the like were isssued with it to boost production.

Here is another article on the subject sgould anyone be interested.