MOD Organogram

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by alfred_the_great, Aug 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I tried to look on the MoD website for an organogram down to say, 2* level. I could find nothing (but I'm the man for information about Abingdon HIVE). Does anyone have sight of one, and could you email it to me? I'm on leave and have no access to a DII machine, but I hope that someone's got one from course notes or suchlike....

VMT

Al

2. The MOD is organised into 'TLBs' similar to this out of date org chart:

[ARCHIVED CONTENT] MOD Organisation

You'll need to drill down in each for 2* (eg, down to the Army's Div HQs).

Note that all of this is very much subject to imminent change.

3. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Warning - the diagram at that link is out of date by several years. I'll try and find a better one - but as noted, down to 2* is not likely, it would need a sheet of A1 paper to get that far!

4. I'm aware it's all about to change - I'd like to see the current "steady state" as it were! Mainly looking for MoD Central stuff (i.e. DCDC(Ops) and his ACDSs, DCDC(Health) and his ACDSs etc) rather than all 3 services, because actually the RN/Army/RAF websites are relatively useful for that stuff.

5. Sounds like you need a phone list rather than an ord chart.

6. Cheers y'all

7. Any time. Only sorry it wasnt as simple as we'd hoped.

8. The AOF thing has some good links... if you're attached to DII. I shall have to wait until Sep to get into it, but it looks as though DG Security Policy is about to be separated from DCDS(Ops), which could, or could not, be an interesting idea. Still trying to get a handle on the new 'triad' post Fox's speech this morning!