MoD on X files

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GeoffreyBarrack, Jul 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

You don't genuinely think it's the real files, do you?
  2. Shhh! The truth is out there...
  3. Well I don't know a buddy of mine used to fly choppers and would from time to time take the chopper up to its ceiling height. He told me that he saw a UFO but then again it was probably hypoxia.
  4. I thought UFO stood for Useless Fucking Ordnance!
  5. Their out there...
  6. Yer can't pull good wheelies on a yellow one unless you have a big fat person on the back seat, so that's a bit more evidence.
  7. I think I had a crush on her when I was a teen.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Think I'm living next door to one. He speaks in a strange, monosyllabic tone, has an extended forehead, shuffles along, eats Kendall Mintcake and claims he's from Yorkshire!
  9. You'd have had to jump over me first mate; I'd have rattled her into next week (still would...).
  10. Feckers!! Can't trust any of 'em.

Here's what we do to our captured Aliens at the UK's very own Area 51 (behind the Domino's factory @ milton keynes) :Chris Cunningham + Aphex Twin - Rubber Johnny - YouTube
  11. Brings back memories, even got a stiffy,:dance:
  12. You "think" you had a crush on her?

Was it a confusing time for you back then before you decided you liked boys?

For fucks sake man, if you are conflicted on the Gillian Anderson issue you are either blind or secretly more fruity than George Michael.
  13. Nick Pope the man who publicly stated SHARK watch was actually instructions for HM forces personnel to be on the look out for UFO's...strange little man.