MoD money well spent?

Seems fair to me. He (or perhaps his solicitor) saw the systemic weakness and went for it. If only I'd known that a bit of white noise, a lady interrogator laughing at my willy and a dig in the kidneys all those years ago amounted to a transgression on my feelings. Or Rights, or whatever. I feel so abused.
Ooh you fibber. You told me that was your favourite bit!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I want to claim for the time ( 12 th September 1997 18:34 hrs) the cookhouse ran out of chips and I had to have mash, the slop jockey corporal verbally bullied me by saying " you don't have to have ******* chips with everything you know " .

I only joined up for the chips .
FB_IMG_1548931573761.jpg

Hefty Bloke from commonwealth Pacific island gets cast as scrawny south Asian bloke from land locked mountain Islamic republic. Appalling miscasting maybe, but racial stereotyping? Someone needs to explain this one....

As a 70-year old, could I apply to join the Army, then when duly rejected, bring a court-case for discrimination on grounds of "ageism"?

Well bearing in mind the quote is from a Hundred years ago or so, when we had an empire and the British person writing it was upper middle officer class.......
It's a direct quote as noted in an autobiography.At the time of speaking it was his opinion and belief.
So hardly out of context?

It's a direct quote as noted in an autobiography.At the time of speaking it was his opinion and belief.
So hardly out of context?
well I beg to disagree. There was a view then and there is one now and they are diametrically opposed, moreover in the context of ABE today he wouldn't get a chance. Where on earth would you find someone to say something like that these days

Only half a million for people calling him names, surely that is too small

Black soldier ‘wins £490,000 compensation after being ordered to be Taliban in army DVD’

FFS, the MoD must be due me a small fortune for all the abuse I got in my time in green!
Blond hair, fcuk off glasses and a turtle neck. Invited for a beer with the lads from 160 at Aldershot and the next thing, they start singing the proclaimers - the twats - both parties the proclaimers and 160. Deffo damaged good after that. Where do I claim?

Can I claim. I was made to portray a "Catholic" garage owner and ambulance driver when the Regt did Tin City in Sennelager back in about 1990.
This despite being a "C of E" soldier who was made to regularly go to Church during the early part of my career.

Seems fair to me. He (or perhaps his solicitor) saw the systemic weakness and went for it. If only I'd known that a bit of white noise, a lady interrogator laughing at my willy and a dig in the kidneys all those years ago amounted to a transgression on my feelings. Or Rights, or whatever. I feel so abused.
It doesn't count if you paid for it. Just saying...

I was given a clapped out M16A1, an old OG jacket that smelled of cats, and told to wander round Otterburn at night pretending to be terrorists, I have evidence that we were being spied on with night vision equipment all the time without our consent, a violation of our human rights.

I will settle out of court for a Makita 18 v drill and grinder set.