MOD Laptop contained my details

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by GLIDER, Jan 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unfortunately after coming home from my final exercise, i found on my bed a letter from Glasgow. Upon reading said letter i found out that my details were on the laptop that was stolen. It tells you not to worry and if you have any concerns to drop them an e-mail or phone them. Ive decided to send a sarcastic email telling them about their poor performance and a short rant about the duty mong in possetion of the laptop when it was pinched. Any ideas on what i should put in?

Sarcastic answers only please

2. Sorry, can't comment. Because of said fcuk up, my 2 work laptops have been taken away to be encripted.

Cnuts.

Oops :wink:

3. Tell them you'll settle for an extra 2000 LSA days being credited to your current details, and you'll call it quits.

4. There are occasions for profanity - always in a proper context of course. And this is one of them. Let rip. :)

5. Glider,

This is Glasgow. We urgently need to check your details to confirm whether we really have lost all your information. Please send us your bank details immediately.... :D :D :D

Litotes (Sauchiehall Street, here we come....)