MoD Issues Video Warnings that Careless Talk Costs Lives

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bad CO, Jun 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

From today's Telegraph:

I have to say that this campaign makes a pleasant change from previous attempts by the MoD to produce un-enforceable and unrealistic DINs.
  2. Is it "Franks" evil twin?
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Maybe ARRSE/RUM RATION/REAR PARTY could join in the campaign by making this thread a permanent feature in a prominent place on each site?

Mind you, having watched the video, and not having noticed MDN on the site lately, now I know what he has been up to :)
  4. It can't be MDN, the mother hasn't got a ball gag in and isn't being anally pleasured.
  5. Good post. I'll pass this on to my OC, Maj Paul Barnett who lives at 12 Medway Street in Colchester and drives a blue BMW 330ci Reg YE57 RGH.
    • Like Like x 14
  6. She does seem to have a bit of a post-coital 'glow' about her though :)
  7. Why the balaclava on the insurgent though? We've been fighting muslims for 10 years now so why not show a muslim. Oh that's right. That would be racist wouldn't it and the outrage bus would be overflowing.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. You havnt been fighting Muslims, you have been fighting insurgents.
  9. Because there are other threats? The Real IRA, for example.
  10. Insurgents, the majority of whom follow the religion of Islam, is that better?
  11. The PSA with the two matelots at the club was confusing. Were they lezzers? :?
  12. Correct.......Thanks
  13. We've been fighting Muslims you dick. Unless the Iraqi and Afghan/Paki insurgents have switched to Christianity or become Mormons or Jehova's Witnesses. Have they?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Brilliant brilliant brilliant, great advert nice to see MDN getting some work,
  15. yeah let's divert a thread about PERSEC/OPSEC to another thread about muslims.

haven't had one of those for a while.
    • Like Like x 3