MOD invoice for the Iranian Embassy Siege.

I was 567th reserve on the day.
Ended up peeling spuds on another balcony with two toes tony & 3 finger fred.
Made worse knowing when the ACC cooked them they were going to burn them, again.
?

You mean the same treaty the Iranians abided with when they trashed our Embassy in 1979 as the 'little satan.' Uncle Sam being the 'big satan.' Hope HMG said that 'we have the cheque made out, we will hand it over when we receive yours.'
Israel is the Little Satan, in Iranian terms the UK remains what it always was to the Persians, the Old Fox.

Among some Iranians the US and Israel are merely the puppets of the original mischief makers in the region dating back to the Great Game, the English, the people who are secretly behind all the problems in their world.

It makes you feel proud to be British does it not, to know you are still held in such awe?

Israel is the Little Satan, in Iranian terms the UK remains what it always was to the Persians, the Old Fox.

Among some Iranians the US and Israel are merely the puppets of the original mischief makers in the region dating back to the Great Game, the English, the people who are secretly behind all the problems in their world.

It makes you feel proud to be British does it not, to know you are still held in such awe?
Back in 1979 they did say that the British were little Satan. Thats why I thought that our standing in the world had dropped when I heard that Israel is now Little Satan. However I am reassured that we (the English, don't go jumping onto our glory saying British) are still regarded as the evil genie behind all their problems instead of their extreme worship of a sky pixie.

Latest Threads