• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MOD high security risk personnel

Without going into any detail over the net, Unfortuantely a few circumstances have arisen that mean that I may be at an increased security threat.
The Army as of yet is not aware of the situation but I wish to inform them so that adequate arrangements can be made to assess the threat and any procedures that are in place can be actioned.

Who shall I approach to discuss this matter? Obvisouly I do not want many people to know my personal buisiness so I need to go to the correct people first and take it from there.

Many thanks.
GreenSlime said:
Speak to your Adjt asap.
Correct - good level to go to as a starter and the right person to be able to assess where things need to go next.

Even if she/he is a newbie, I'd expect him/her to do the digging on your behalf to find out.

Latest Threads

New Posts