Mod free setting

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar, Jun 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any chance of this ???? Getting a bit pissed off having to check random other forums for posts that go walk about or try and second guess where they have landed????

Any bets on how long this one lasts before it moves to..

and bets on which forum?

Site Issues ...... odds on fav

2. The hole probably

3. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

go into 'your profile' click on 'previous posts' and follow the link. MODs are like referees; they sometimes get it wrong but there's no game without them - and I'd hate to MOD the rabble who infest ARRSE.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Use the force

5. msr

msr LE

I am experimenting with redirects, bear with me.

To be honest the stuff which goes to the arrse hole generally does so for good reason...

6. Normally because it's all shit.

Are they my drugs?

7. Why bother? If a thread looks interesting, either post in it or subscribe to it (in Thread Tools). Then, whether it moves or not, you'll find it in "Subscribed Threads" (in Quick Links).

Quarantined threads are another matter - those that a mod can't decide what to do with. They just disappear and if/when they resurface, you've lost the impetus.

8. Sounds complicated, guess I don't come on here that often :)

p.s. seems a bit long winded

9. msr

msr LE

Just look here: The ARRSE Hole that's where 90% of the moved threads end up.

If you can't understand puttees' comments, then give up any pretence of understanding IT and go back to the helpdesk.

msr

10. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

That was a short retirement.

11. Typical helpdesk comment and/or ur drinking. No I've moved on from IT and now do informatics.