mod forms

Discussion in 'ACF' started by fus-chic, Sep 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. does anyone use or know where I can get a copy of MOD form AB84? :?
  2. What do you want it for? Is it a Cadet record of service?
  3. Kind of, it is a front page of the cadet's P file or thats how i have seen it being used. it lists apc passes, courses and camps attended. i could do my own but the i have seen seems offical.
  4. Chief Clerk or Exec Offr/Adj would be the obvious starting point.
  5. NO JOY, it could be something some one has done off their own back I guess- what do you use
  6. Fus-chic

    your county should have a load of them, try asking your CAA if they can bring some with them next time they are at your unit, i have to request copies everytime a cadet goes on camp and it goes missing :D
  7. although thinking about it now, i don't know if the AB84 has been discontinued, as the old ones used to be a green card, and now ours are yellow and have the code GM84 might just be my county though!
  8. Your county HQ should be able to get them from CSE Llangenech, these are the people in the MOD who supply us with forms, if your HQ has access to the Defence Intranet they can download the Order Form, however, I am sure that they will know this already.