Mod form 383 & 383a

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by lynxeffectLOL!, Aug 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know there has been posts about notebooks and covers before. I am trying to get said items for my troops. In my unit I have to go through the QM Tech Dept. However I approached them 2 months ago and have gently reminded the fat sgt in there about them. Now I asked again today he said that these cannot be demanded anymore. The manner in which he spoke made me think he hasn't bothered his arse to even try. I may be wrong. I am now on a mission to see whether he is correct or I can in fact get a quantity of notebooks and covers. All help much appreciated. Am going to have a check tomorrow on intranet as am on duty but would be grateful of any pointers in the right direction. I have seen that they may be in JSP 466? And then ordered from LLan something in Wales (which I though had shut).

Cheers in advance

2. I was told the same by my CQMS, but he had an old stash.
  3. Get them ordered through the clerks (stationary budget) and yes, Llannngogeiillytrff etc. shut about 3 years ago.
  4. Get them to demand them through C16 LCS Bicester they have taken over since place in wales closed, with a 10th of the staff.
  5. Llangennech is now the site were Thales integrate Warthog once we obtain it from Singapore. Completely irrelevant I know.

As for the Forms, sounds to me like your QM Dept is doing the job they where put on this earth to do
  6. Someone told me it is to be replaced by an OG/Light green paper 'write-in-the-rain' lookey likey.

Don't believe it though.
  7. I have tried to demand these via my 'millies' account which is not user friendly by any stretch of the imagination!

Still trying though! If i get a result i will let you know!
  8. I got told they were not being issued any more, over 10 years ago! Any that subsequently surfaced were from old stock in the back of the stores