MOD/F90s

#1
Hi guys, recently joined the OTC. I used to do allot of work with cadets as a civilian instructor and will be getting back into it during uni holidays. As a civie staff member I used to get issued a station pass for ID (using a driving licence as initial ID). As a uniformed member of the TA(Gp.B) am I eligible for a MOD90 as other members of staff are issue? Would look a little out of place wearing a big green civie pass on my chest when in uniform!
 
#2
grotbag said:
Hi guys, recently joined the OTC. I used to do allot of work with cadets as a civilian instructor and will be getting back into it during uni holidays. As a civie staff member I used to get issued a station pass for ID (using a driving licence as initial ID). As a uniformed member of the TA(Gp.B) am I eligible for a MOD90 as other members of staff are issue? Would look a little out of place wearing a big green civie pass on my chest when in uniform!
Have you got an Army Number?
 
#5
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
 
#6
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
In which case then, whilst you are "walting it up" in your Admin Office, ask them if they would mind awfully applying for an ID Card for you.

If they have any difficulty in this, please feel free to PM me for exact details on how to apply and how to fax it through. Do you have ID Discs as well, or won't you be needing them?

Carcass, that wasn't aimed at you, it was for the Boy Wonder.
 
#7
The_Snail said:
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
In which case then, whilst you are "walting it up" in your Admin Office, ask them if they would mind awfully applying for an ID Card for you.

If they have any difficulty in this, please feel free to PM me for exact details on how to apply and how to fax it through. Do you have ID Discs as well, or won't you be needing them?

Carcass, that wasn't aimed at you, it was for the Boy Wonder.
Have you got my lycra costume and cape yet?
 
#8
tank6275 said:
The_Snail said:
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
In which case then, whilst you are "walting it up" in your Admin Office, ask them if they would mind awfully applying for an ID Card for you.

If they have any difficulty in this, please feel free to PM me for exact details on how to apply and how to fax it through. Do you have ID Discs as well, or won't you be needing them?

Carcass, that wasn't aimed at you, it was for the Boy Wonder.
Have you got my lycra costume and cape yet?
When did you send it? There's a postal strike on you know.
 
#10
grotbag said:
...As a civie staff member I used to get issued a station pass for ID (using a driving licence as initial ID). As a uniformed member of the TA(Gp.B) am I eligible for a MOD90 as other members of staff are issue? Would look a little out of place wearing a big green civie pass on my chest when in uniform!
OTCs don't, as a rule, get issued with MOD90s - too much like a uniformed drinking club.

You'll get one if you need one. Surely, if you're in uniform with the cadets, wearing an ACF rank slide or whatever and you're bimbling about with a group of cadets/instructors, then you won't really need a bright green pass clipped to the front of your uniform?

Are you sure you don't just want it for the discount burger king and to flash it down the pub?

Tank - is there anything that won't clash with ginger? I'm ignoring the thought of lycra for now...
 
#11
grotbag said:
Hi guys, recently joined the OTC. I used to do allot of work with cadets as a civilian instructor and will be getting back into it during uni holidays. As a civie staff member I used to get issued a station pass for ID (using a driving licence as initial ID). As a uniformed member of the TA(Gp.B) am I eligible for a MOD90 as other members of staff are issue? Would look a little out of place wearing a big green civie pass on my chest when in uniform!
Did you join for the MOD 90?
 
#13
chocolate_frog said:
grotbag said:
Hi guys, recently joined the OTC. I used to do allot of work with cadets as a civilian instructor and will be getting back into it during uni holidays. As a civie staff member I used to get issued a station pass for ID (using a driving licence as initial ID). As a uniformed member of the TA(Gp.B) am I eligible for a MOD90 as other members of staff are issue? Would look a little out of place wearing a big green civie pass on my chest when in uniform!
Did you join for the MOD 90?
I did. And the little plastic cover that goes with the new ones. Sod the money, I waited all these years for that cover thing. All that, and paid as well.

GB - PM sent back. Read the P.S.

Tank - stop trying to pull me with your gingerness. You can't spell, so you've shat it.

Hope this all helps,

Sluggy x
 
#16
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
Satisfy? You must be joking! My old rig had a gucci staple belt, loads of colourful badges a nice shiny stick to mince around in! Oh and I got to look like a "reg" 'cause I got to wear a capbadge people are getting shot in.

No, my walting desires are far from fulfilled. Maybe I should have joined the UAS, they get to pretend to be pilots don't you know. Unfortunately I am wearing a plain green rig with no distinguishing features (not even a cool coloured beret!). How about you?
 
#19
grotbag said:
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
Satisfy? You must be joking! My old rig had a gucci staple belt, loads of colourful badges a nice shiny stick to mince around in! Oh and I got to look like a "reg" 'cause I got to wear a capbadge people are getting shot in.

No, my walting desires are far from fulfilled. Maybe I should have joined the UAS, they get to pretend to be pilots don't you know. Unfortunately I am wearing a plain green rig with no distinguishing features (not even a cool coloured beret!). How about you?
it's a STABLE belt you mongoloid, got fcuk all to do with staples so why you feel the need to call it that i haven't a clue.

as for MOD90: when you need it you'll be issued it (and you dont wear it)
 
#20
PRC-349 said:
grotbag said:
Carcass said:
grotbag said:
Yes, have an army number.
Get a chit in lieu from your admin office.

Or does that not satisfy your walting desires?
Satisfy? You must be joking! My old rig had a gucci staple belt, loads of colourful badges a nice shiny stick to mince around in! Oh and I got to look like a "reg" 'cause I got to wear a capbadge people are getting shot in.

No, my walting desires are far from fulfilled. Maybe I should have joined the UAS, they get to pretend to be pilots don't you know. Unfortunately I am wearing a plain green rig with no distinguishing features (not even a cool coloured beret!). How about you?
it's a STABLE belt you mongoloid, got fcuk all to do with staples so why you feel the need to call it that i haven't a clue.

as for MOD90: when you need it you'll be issued it (and you dont wear it)
Hark at you, mister. I've PM'd him with the correct advice, so I suggest you wind it in, unless you want me to whup your sorry arrse :p :p :p
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top