MOD Discount on MS Office Package?

Bit of a long shot but is anyone aware of any discounted rates we are entitled to with any MS Office packages in existence with our MOD90, Defence Discount Card, ArmyNet?

Bit of a long shot but is anyone aware of any discounted rates we are entitled to with any MS Office packages in existence with our MOD90, Defence Discount Card, ArmyNet?
MICROSOFT HUP 365?

Not an army discount, but part of corporate licences to allow staff to buy a home copy

For office at £9.99 you need the MoD HUP code from DII and a DII email address with access to the internet gateway

Or for free students / teachers may get office, with a qualifying email address

Or everyone can use Office online web apps plus OneDrive space for free, just create a Microsoft account

Apologies to post on such an old thread. I am trying to find info on whether this offer is still live. I do not have access to DII and have approached my unit staff about the program code, but they have never heard of this offer. Can anyone with DII access have a quick check please and if it is, perhaps you could PM me the code (or at least an address I can give to my CoC or PSAO to go look at to get it)

Thanks

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Apologies to post on such an old thread. I am trying to find info on whether this offer is still live. I do not have access to DII and have approached my unit staff about the program code, but they have never heard of this offer. Can anyone with DII access have a quick check please and if it is, perhaps you could PM me the code (or at least an address I can give to my CoC or PSAO to go look at to get it)

Thanks

Microsoft HUP - Register to purchase Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 at a discounted rate through the Home Use Program

put your work email address in there and it'll tell you if you're eligible or not.

Maguire, I did that thanks (my armymail one). It says I am eligible but need a program code. And from all my searching and asking unit staff, it looks like you have to go to a DII link to find the code (and I dont have DII).

Thanks

Yes it is still on offer but Im on holiday at the moment so I cant send you the link, if no one else can be arsed, Ill do it in a couple of weeks.

Still no Visio?!
@Kroneit44,

The last FAQ at the bottom of Microsoft Home Use Program | HUP | Office 365 Discount says:

Why am I not seeing an option to purchase Visio Professional 2019 and/or Project Professional 2019?

If you are a customer of the previous program looking for discounts on Visio Professional 2019, and/or Project Professional 2019 please go through the eligibility validation process and, once signed in with your personal Microsoft account, go to the “Other Office products” to purchase these products. If you do not see expected discounts applied, please contact your employer’s Home Use Program administrator to ask about these additional benefits.

All I can find is the subscription Office 365... no Office discounted for 1 time purchase?
I suspect that the one off has been dropped as a combination of the MoDs licence now being with Office 365 and Microsoft preferring subscriptions

I moved on from discounted office to normal price subscription for personal preference, so will be looking into the discounted subscription. It’ll be interesting to see what happens in the future as to whether it stays discounted or you need to keep re-validating annually etc

Latest Threads