MOD delivers 10,000 items of critical medical equipment to NHS

The DE&S Logistics Delivery Operating Centre at MOD Donnington have coordinated the delivery of over 10,000 pieces of critical medical equipment.

Continue reading...

I hope they’re a little more careful with matches these days.

”Could I have a surgical set please? Forceps, scalpel, gowns, masks”.

”Nope. FOFAD” :)

I hope they’re a little more careful with matches these days.

”Could I have a surgical set please? Forceps, scalpel, gowns, masks”.

”Nope. FOFAD” :)
38 and 32 years ago respectively.....

Time to let it go? ;-)

ETA: This statement: "The huge distribution centre at Donnington in Shropshire is operated by the MOD’s procurement arm Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S)"

...is untrue....

Time to let it go? ;-)

ETA: This statement: "The huge distribution centre at Donnington in Shropshire is operated by the MOD’s procurement arm Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S)"

...is untrue....
Don’t be silly. There will never be a time to let it go :)

The cost of arson:

15722984.jpg
aerial-view-of-the-central-ordnance-depot-in-donnington-telford-stores-BPXCR0.jpg
donnington.jpg

Dr Death

War Hero
Makes you proud to work for the MoD.o_O

Time to let it go? ;-)

...is untrue....
That the Team Leidos-run DFC?

At the time this was taken I was OC WIS 39 Bde. The Comd Sup NI refused us local purchase on photographic development paper and chemicals.

Then he did approve!!!!!

He didn't like me. Mike Rose did!

Edited to add - Comd Sup also developed a new genetic leap forward, He had two arrses.
No to an AT or ATO is often like a red rag to a bull.

No to an AT or ATO is often like a red rag to a bull.
Actually it wasn't the ATO bit. It was a failure of individuals in the Supply System to actually recognise operational requirements. The RAOC was meant to supply the Army. And it was at this time that we were doing the Supergrass lifts and needed - photographs for identification and G2 purposes. Not ATO at all. Basic supply. The RAOC stock in trade.

Latest Threads