MOD DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe you all an apology, I’m so very sorry, it is actually evaporated milk, not condensed. I always get them muddled up. I do hope I haven’t fucked up a completely shit thread.
Is evaporated milk like evaporatored water? A joke, ie. A can of California Sunshine? A cloud? Nothing.

Once I got past the fact this Ginger has no soul & stinks of piss - this is about as much as I would get for 'taking one for the team'.

I was once 'molested' by a fat chick - but that doesn't count, as I was very drunk & couldn't defend myself. Also I have no memory of her face . Come to think of it - It could have just been a dream!

notwhoiam

Old-Salt
Back when I was on the railways, early morning shifts, I drunk this stuff...

Probably explains a few things!

Attachments

Not quite sure of the connection between batting for the other team and taking one for the team. Other than treachery.

Last edited:
MOD DELETE

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's in the hole, why not ask one of the mods who actually mod this forum? I take it, it's not gone as you planned then?

Once I got past the fact this Ginger has no soul & stinks of piss - this is about as much as I would get for 'taking one for the team'.

I was once 'molested' by a fat chick - but that doesn't count, as I was very drunk & couldn't defend myself. Also I have no memory of her face . Come to think of it - It could have just been a dream!
Like a tramp. On chips... A never ending big fuck off bag of chips.

MOD DELETE

Last edited:
MOD DELETE

Last edited:

adc4b

Crow
Good song. Nice video. Clever references.
Are we in suspense? It often feels that way.
Can we expect the war machine to spring to life, imminently?
Nothings going to change my world. Oh really?
I LIKE IT!
Well done @Club Swinger.

endure

GCM
Depends who the team is...

I was brought up on Carnation milk and tinned fruit for pudding.

Am I scum ?
Same here . . . but, ONLY on Sundays. I'm not really sure now, if we had a dessert/sweet/pudding, the rest of the week?! :( .

Yes, I know . . . in a cardboard box, in the middle of a dual carriageway, when it was raining!!

Same here . . . but, ONLY on Sundays. I'm not really sure now, if we had a dessert/sweet/pudding, the rest of the week?! :( .

Yes, I know . . . in a cardboard box, in the middle of a dual carriageway, when it was raining!!
Cardboard box? Raining? We were lucky if we ever got to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads