MOD DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD Delete

Thanks

Last edited:
It was quite cold this morning around 8 I had a coffee when I got back in to warm myself
The locals make, using oats, a kind of very thin porridge drink. It’s great for warming up after an early morning stroll, but often a bit sweet for me.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The locals make, using oats, a kind of very thin porridge drink. It’s great for warming up after an early morning stroll, but often a bit sweet for me.
Where's the locals? Sounds interesting, with honey?

MOD DELETE

Last edited:
Where's the locals? Sounds interesting, with honey?
Sorry, I thought I’d mentioned it enough by now. The Peruvians. The drink is basically a thin porridge ((Again)The locals refer to it as Quaker, after the make.) made with oats, condensed milk, and sugar or honey (or both) and cinnamon.

Sorry, I thought I’d mentioned it enough by now. The Peruvians. The drink is basically a thin porridge ((Again)The locals refer to it as Quaker, after the make.) made with oats, condensed milk, and sugar or honey (or both) and cinnamon.
I was with you until condensed milk. It's the devil's semen, not a foodstuff.

endure

GCM

Nobody told me that when I used to make condensed milk sandwiches as a sprog.

MOD DELETE

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Condensed milk out of a tube, 24hr rat pack (yonks ago) or French supermarkets on Ryvita. Splendid.

Condensed milk out of a tube, 24hr rat pack (yonks ago) or French supermarkets on Ryvita. Splendid.
I remember that it had the consistency of tooth paste, in a tube that looked like a tooth paste tube, but it was concentrated condensed milk

This no doubt started as a well meaning attempt at top notch squaddy banter but just looks like an old latent finally coming out the closet.

I owe you all an apology, I’m so very sorry, it is actually evaporated milk, not condensed. I always get them muddled up. I do hope I haven’t fucked up a completely shit thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads