Mod baiting........The Sport of Kings.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Baddass, Feb 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I say you chaps, has anyone seen any 'mods' around here? I managed to get one on Thursday, two last night and I even managed to bag one of the blighters before breakfast this morning. Cheeky chappy was running amok in the Officers Mess of all places!

You chaps should realy take up hunting the buggers, get's you out the house into the fresh air. Put the colour back into your cheeks.

Anyway, no time to stand here blethering......Good God, there's one of the blighters over there......Tally Ho!

2. Hmnnn So that's where that missing AK47 got to! :lol:

3. I say Old Girl, using foreign muck?.......that's just not British!

4. Can hardly be worth taxing your weapon of choice for such soft targets :wink:

5. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Targets fall when hit - perhaps that's why they are missing. Or maybe they are on holiday with all the luvly dosh you lot have been bunging them :wink:

6. Are we still talking about moderators here?

7. Is this the proverbial "sport of Kings"?

I say, give me a high powered rifle and scope just for the "sport" of it. :twisted:

Will there be horses and dogs used in the chase?

As long as I don't have to "dress up" for the occasion, I'll gladly join in.
    8)

8. There will indeed be 'horses and dogs' Vet old boy. They won't be partaking however.........as they are married to the moderators.

9. Did anyone bring a hamper?...............I think they've went to ground.

10. Chablis and Chicken m'dear?

11. Im still here Ma! :wink:

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Fortunatley I have better things to do than search for Ma's next piece of comic genius.

13. I take it one doesn't like moderators, Mr Baddass? :roll:

errrrrrmmmm,....... why? :?

14. Yep, you sure do. Like searching for the career you never had in the Regular Army.........Staff.

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Again unlike you Ma, for you just a career would be nice.