Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOD Announce Massive U-Turn on Germany Drawdown

Old enough to know better, doubtless.
Mmmm, they don't yell, they don't tell, they don't swell......

......and they're grateful as hell.

This is just a desperate attempt by the brewers of Hereforder to recapture the once massive profits made on all the handbags they previously shifted. Nothing to do with vlad the insaner's version of 3 s.a.
Golden handbangs.... will they be re-instated as a "Get the job done" currency?

Wah or not, I wonder what would happen if this was a real 'fast ball' idea?

........ I wonder if the army would be forward thinking enough to proactively consider those useful quals, ...:rolleyes::eek:

I know you qualified your answer at the end but really .............

UORMan

War Hero
Cracking spoof, and as others have said, just a wee bit early.
Have loved listening to the "Cross of Iron" tune, and may download it.
Cheers Roadster for brightening up a dull Monday

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cracking spoof, and as others have said, just a wee bit early.
Have loved listening to the "Cross of Iron" tune, and may download it.
Cheers Roadster for brightening up a dull Monday
I posted the Cross of Iron link a few days ago without listening. This morning I cracked and listened to it again. IMHO the best and most evocative film theme/opening track.

ches

LE
We haven't got one big enough to operate out of 3 UK ones.

I think thats why the article mentions that some bases will only be partially re-opened & manned by ex-soldiers....i.e. some fat bloke in his fifties, walking like a geriatric with his dog on a string. Actually what am i thinking!! Wheres the application form, I'm a dead ringer!

We didn't have enough alcoholic, nicotine stained toms at the height of BAORs powers to stop the Red Tide, what the hell is a few fat blokes stuck in an old piss smelling guardroom going to do to help? Go limping out to the main square to tell Ivan that he can't park his T-80 there??

Its so the ruskies do not invade Germany, lets let Mrs Merkel fight her own battle against the red menace.
Then perhaps she might give us an easier withdrawal from the EU or does she want her cake & eat it too!

We didn't have enough alcoholic, nicotine stained toms at the height of BAORs powers to stop the Red Tide, what the hell is a few fat blokes stuck in an old piss smelling guardroom going to do to help? Go limping out to the main square to tell Ivan that he can't park his T-80 there??
We would regale them tales of THAT rifle, then take them to the nearest Shcnelli and Brothel...it will stop any invasion in its tracks.

A Russian Cold War Warrior who also served in the 70's once said to me 'What makes you think WE weren't drunk every night and every weekend the same as you ?" Apparently, the only danger would have been British drunken gits smashing into drunken Russian gits. Although, he did whisper in my 'shell like'.... "but tovarich...YOU DID have THAT rifle which made us afraid !!"

Dwarf

LE
I simply checked the Herfy share index to see if this was gen. Foolproof.

I'm glad
Herforder Pils gave me the shits.

Latest Threads