Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOD Announce Massive U-Turn on Germany Drawdown

PFGEN

GCM
My God how old will they be?

Some still on the decent side of "I'd do her". Fair enough, not under 20 but nowhere near drawing a pension of any sort. Met a few at a mate's do a few years ago and engaged a rather racy number. Pressed her on the existence of the bus but the mind was elsewhere at that point.

Was about to say that there will be no pictures but then had a rather alarming thought that there might well be pictures, or heaven forbid, a video . Quandary; make some discrete enquiries as to possible film material or hope that its all been forgotten about. Of course like the bus I might of imagined it all. Right, where's that phone number.....

still staggin

War Hero
This is just a desperate attempt by the brewers of Hereforder to recapture the once massive profits made on all the handbags they previously shifted. Nothing to do with vlad the insaner's version of 3 s.a.

Last edited:
Some still on the decent side of "I'd do her". Fair enough, not under 20 but nowhere near drawing a pension of any sort. Met a few at a mate's do a few years ago and engaged a rather racy number. Pressed her on the existence of the bus but the mind was elsewhere at that point.

Was about to say that there will be no pictures but then had a rather alarming thought that there might well be pictures, or heaven forbid, a video . Quandary; make some discrete enquiries as to possible film material or hope that its all been forgotten about. Of course like the bus I might of imagined it all. Right, where's that phone number.....
Problem being the inner person never really ages-least I don't . Unfortunately when I look in the mirror, paunch and all and think ye gods......

Pretty sure I've seen a programme where RAF Wildenrath had been turned into a train testing circuit. No problem for Harriers though.... but we don't have any of those anymore, and no problem for F-22 Raptors, which we don't have any yet.

Prehaps the Germans could start teaching more recruits, at Bad Tolz in Bavaria, at some sort of Sonder Schule?

Last edited:

PFGEN

GCM
Problem being the inner person never really ages-least I don't . Unfortunately when I look in the mirror, paunch and all and think ye gods......

Good to hear I'm not the only one. Now on the wrong side of 50 apart from which I have an aversion to cameras unless I'm behind them. That's led some folks to thinking they've had Dracula at their event when I seem to be lacking from any of the pictures.

Last edited:
U for Umleitung?

Or

G for Gefechtskehrwendung.

Last edited:

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Say what you will about BAOR, we kept their country safe and their police force busy - epitaph enough for any army.

Last edited:
Any likely to be near where RAF Wildenrath was, Any likely to be purchased by the RAF? Any likely to be delivered before Putin decides something very serious? AND, you missed the joke.
No, not tmk. By the MoD, RAF and RN Sqn's to be equipped. Depends on what you means by 'serious'.

I read the post. The point being we're not getting F22.

It's all about re-rolling the Typhoon from air-superiority to multi-tasking now.

Old German joke....

Question............... How do you own a (re-rolled) F-104 Starfighter?

Answer.................................... Buy an acre of land and wait.

Last edited:

Latest Threads