MOD 90 - Handed in

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by GP3_Bunny, Apr 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been a pleasure - interesting - fun - eventful - lots of GOOD memories :D

2. But wasn't it a good feeling when you handed your ID. You won't miss the job but i guarantee you'll miss your mates and the camaraderie

3. You are quite right - some more than others :twisted:

4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

How true, some less than others!

5. LOL Ventress,

8O 8O

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

But the ones that are mates will be there when your sat in your own urine being wheeled past the Cenotaph!

(How I look forward to that!)

7. Excellent, you are now officially one of the 16 million members of the Strawberry Mivvie 'former British Army' Society... Enjoy ;)

8. Welcome to the rest of your life. It gets better from here (honest).

9. I bet you wish the MOD thinks the same way!

As far as I can tell, you were the fattest, smelliest good for nothing lard arrse to55er the green machine had ever had the misfortune to employ. You start by making a complete C*NT of yourself in the Dental Corp, and for some unknown reason decide to shower your utter incompetence on the Royal Corp by pretending to understand IT, what a PR*T.

Wow, you managed to climb to the top of a Corp which only has 360 people in it (Big deal) If you were so good, why did they allow you to LEAVE? (answer here K*OB*ER)

Good things and bad things have happened since you left.
    1. The IQ of 16 Sigs increased over night +point
    2. Pay as you dine is running at a loss -point
    3. The air is much fresher +point
    4. No more taking the pi5s out of a obese salad dodging oxygen thief -point

Do us all a favour and pay back some of the money you were given in wages, you know you didn't earn it, and it will ease your conscience.

Good riddance, you frikin LOSER

10. oooer I don't think digimon likes Gp3< what i am thinking of him rhymes with clanker!!!!!! I get the feeling maybe he isn't in the med dent or nursing services>

11. digimon.....you should come off the fence....go, just for once, say what you mean.

12. Good luck for the future, GP3_bunny

13. Well I don't know Digimon or GP3 but there is no call for slagging off other people, just because maybe you have a personality clash.

My son used to like Digimon but he has grown out of it now he is 16, so maybe you wil one day.

Good luck GP3. Hope civvy street is all you are expecting it to be

14. i dont know who this is but he sounds like a quesser

15. Uncalled for Digimon, venty can't you do anything about him :?