• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

mod 5 51bde today

Kit? Take wetproofs and a smock in case there is an outdoors element - you should be wearing CS95 anyway.

Evening wear? You would be mental to go anywhere without a suit and a clean shirt on a hanger.

Sports Kit? Presumably you would be going for a run in the morning if there was no phys programmed anyway.

Money? I'm sure you will be delighted to know there is a cash bar in the Lion Centre.

There is no field element as such but you can never go wrong with a daysac - you need something to carry your notebooks, pens, pencils, mobile phones and the extra assorted p1sh you youngsters can't survive without anyway.

Be sure and introduce yourself to Blair_Witch who will be there. And watch out for a brief visit from this C/S - witch will point me out I'm sure.

Anything else troubling you - pm me for my phone number and I will give you any assistance I can.

Edit to add - also watch out for 2 Full Cols TA who a little bird tells me will be coming to visit ;)

Latest Threads