Mockney spiv or what _ Jamie Oliver

So he is not doing so well, one of his many companies goes into administration, owning money to HMRC / suppliers and staff wages

Then immediately buys back one of the restaurants - obviously minus the debts

How many school dinners would that have bought

Bloody mockney do gooding hypocrite

Court documents revealed that Jamie's Italian had debts of £71.5m.
These included:
  • £2.2m in wages owed to staff
  • £30.2m of overdrafts and loans
  • £41.3m owed to landlords, HM Revenue and Customs, suppliers and other creditors
However, £47m of the debts are covered by loans from HSBC Bank and Jamie Oliver's other companies.

Jamie Oliver closes flagship restaurant

Archie

Then immediately buys back one of the restaurants - obviously minus the debts
Wasn't that more or less the raison behind Trump's bankruptcies...?

Last edited:
To much reproduction with his wife and not enough business knowledge & management.
Trading on a name works sometimes, but then you overeach, get greedy and it all goes bust!!
And it is that staff & pensions that suffer, Mr Oliver will go on to make more ££ off other peoples work!

Never trust a man whose tongue is fatter than a reservist's calf muscle or names one of his kids Buddy Bear.
I thought you were joking.
What a twat he is.

A snip from Wiki

They have five children: Charlene Honey Rosie (b. March 2002), Daisy Boo Pamela (b. April 2003), Petal Blossom Rainbow (b. April 2009), Buddy Bear Maurice (b. September 2010) and River Rocket Blue Dallas (b. August 2016

Crap Italian restaurants.

Annoying twat on the TV

The healthy school dinners crusade was a noble cause.

Can't take any pleasure in his misfortune on balance

ugly

LE
I was taken to one of his so called restaurants for a meal a few years ago. The one in Kingston on Thames. Shit service and overpriced rubbish. I'm glad I didn't pay. Fat tongued mockney wanker has tried every trick even claiming to be of mixed race to get attention. In my days at school he would have been in remedial woodwork without a sharpened chisel.

I was taken to one of his so called restaurants for a meal a few years ago. The one in Kingston on Thames. Shit service and overpriced rubbish. I'm glad I didn't pay. Fat tongued mockney ****** has tried every trick even claiming to be of mixed race to get attention. In my days at school he would have been in remedial woodwork without a sharpened chisel.
In my school days he'd have been the one that the rest of the school, not just the rest of his year, bullied mercilessly - even by the ones that weren't actually inclined to be bullies.

I was taken to one of his so called restaurants for a meal a few years ago. The one in Kingston on Thames. Shit service and overpriced rubbish. I'm glad I didn't pay. Fat tongued mockney ****** has tried every trick even claiming to be of mixed race to get attention. In my days at school he would have been in remedial woodwork without a sharpened chisel.
;-) .... fat tongued? mixed race?..... Funny as ...

ugly

LE