Mock-The-Left

This is gaining traction across the internetz and attracting a lot of attention from the usual suspects...

What is this then?

NPC

Roger that.

https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

How interesting.

Targets UP!

That's a BSOD (Blue screen of death) for the computer saviless, Last thing you see before a crash and burn.

Of course, this is all mostly from our American cousins', But I can see this catching on here too.

Sooooo much content and all.

Any other mock-the-left outrage antics?
I think you have have over egged the pudding, comrade! You should have stopped after the first picture. Better to have a game like 'Bait the Pinko' though.

Jebus. Talk about 2 sides of the same coin.

The cure for petty, cringe-inducing, stupid bullsh*t is not more petty, cringe-inducing, stupid bullsh*t.

This is gaining traction across the internetz and attracting a lot of attention from the usual suspects...

What is this then?

NPC

Roger that.

https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

How interesting.

Targets UP!

That's a BSOD (Blue screen of death) for the computer saviless, Last thing you see before a crash and burn.

Of course, this is all mostly from our American cousins', But I can see this catching on here too.

Sooooo much content and all.

Any other mock-the-left outrage antics?
Robbo72

Tell us what you want to change in society. What’s getting your goat? What do you worry about, schools? Wages? No doctors, your pension? Your kids future?

Jebus. Talk about 2 sides of the same coin.

The cure for petty, cringe-inducing, stupid bullsh*t is not more petty, cringe-inducing, stupid bullsh*t.
One non-gender-presumed-man's petty, cringe-inducing, stupid bullsh*t is another non-gender-presumed-man's blueprint for a utopian future.

Are you working on a Third Way? Back to the future with dear ol' Tony? He hasn't gone away, you know.

=-|

I think you have have over egged the pudding, comrade! You should have stopped after the first picture. Better to have a game like 'Bait the Pinko' though.

It does not take a lot:

"Over the weekend, Twitter responded by suspending about 1,500 accounts associated with the NPC trolling campaign. The accounts violated Twitter’s rules against “intentionally misleading election-related content,” according to a person familiar with the company’s enforcement process. The person, who would speak only anonymously, was not authorized to discuss the decision."-New York Times

Yes really. That is how bad it has become,.

It does not take a lot:

The accounts violated Twitter’s rules against “intentionally misleading election-related content,” .
so are all polticians banned from twitter?

Think you're more likely to see Dianne Abbot presenting Countdown than a twitter ban for all politicians
I can hear Richard Whitely spinning in his grave

'Neo Marxist Axoims' of course! Do keep up...
I'm not allowed to join in with threads with big words in. I'm too stupid.

Can you not Big Word outdo him?