Mock-The-Left

This is gaining traction across the internetz and attracting a lot of attention from the usual suspects...

What is this then?

NPC

The popular NPC meme trend frames its targets as non-player characters (NPCs) who reflexively spout neo-Marxist axioms in response to real-world events. Actual NPCs are computer-controlled characters in video games with limited scripted responses given the parameters of the games in which they appear. For example, NPCs may assign quests to the player in games like Skyrim, or join the player as a companion in Fallout.
Built on the long-running Wojak meme, the NPC meme mocks leftists as expressionless in appearance and bot-like in behaviour. The universal standard appearance illustrates the left’s political homogeneity.
Roger that.

NPCs have no agency; NPCs don’t think for themselves; NPCs don’t perceive, process, or understand; NPCs arrive at the same worldview not because it’s authentic to their experiences, but automatically. As a descriptor, it suggests that those to whom it applies aren’t even human, but are rather, functionally, robots, or clusters of computer code. That this has resonated as widely as it has is funny, but also a little scary.
https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

How interesting.

Targets UP!

That's a BSOD (Blue screen of death) for the computer saviless, Last thing you see before a crash and burn.

Of course, this is all mostly from our American cousins', But I can see this catching on here too.

Sooooo much content and all.

Any other mock-the-left outrage antics?

What's this shit about?

This is gaining traction across the internetz and attracting a lot of attention from the usual suspects...

What is this then?

NPC

Roger that.

https://kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

How interesting.

Targets UP!

That's a BSOD (Blue screen of death) for the computer saviless, Last thing you see before a crash and burn.

Of course, this is all mostly from our American cousins', But I can see this catching on here too.

Sooooo much content and all.

Any other mock-the-left outrage antics?
Brilliant! I love it, because only the Left are cretins, yeah?

Another poster who assumes he’ll get forum buy-in because he believes Army=Fascist...

1535418965049.jpg

What's this shit about?
I think it's proof that drugs and the internet don't mix

1539725569203.jpeg

Anyway, is it going to be a new show on Dave, hosted by Dara O'Briain?