mobility scooters.

whilst i was out and about today,i saw a mobility scooter/disabled buggy or what ever you call them,with a tax disc on it.is this correct? do they have to be taxed?

T

trowel

whilst i was out and about today,i saw a mobility scooter/disabled buggy or what ever you call them,with a tax disc on it.is this correct? do they have to be taxed?
There are no hard and fast rules regarding mobility scooters, other than that the driver/rider must be over 70 and have homicidal and/or suicidal tendencies. Hope this helps.

"I want to know something, but I'm too lazy to type it into google. Can I ask my question here?"

Fucking lazy bastard

On a serious note (yea, I know, it's the NAAFI, so shoot me):

Although any old senile git can (and do) get these death machines and drive them on the road, they don't have to hold any kind of license and do not need to have a sight test. So the next time you get run over by granny/grandad in his/her turbo-boosted all-terrain vehicle with the go-faster stripes and they say "sorry dearie, didn't see you there", they're probably being 100% truthful.

If they were are the right hight, couldn't the occupant be treated like a wobblehead in wheelchair. Roll on roll off. Purse that mouth prince \ cess.

M

Mark The Convict

If Rommel made mobility scooters...

Their drivers handle them in a similar manner; 'Onwards to victory! Sieg Heil!'

they manage to kill more people than cyclists every year.
some of the fuckers even soup them up so you get a fat mong who could'nt get a driving licence can drive something with his bloated body on it can slamm into you on the pavement at 20 mph that is going to sting.
usually its old people who get killed the relativly fit can leap out of the way of the homicidal mong.

"I want to know something, but I'm too lazy to type it into google. Can I ask my question here?"

Fucking lazy bastard
Shut up nig. Learn a little about the site before chopsing off. Fucking crow.

I know I'll probably get steamed for this but in Hull there's a tandom buggy that a bloated pair ride around all over the place. They don't look disabled and, knowing Yorkshire pikeyness they probably have it to avoid tax, bus fares etc etc.

Dingerr, since you're on here, have you got yourself a pimped up ride yet mate? Spinners on the wheels and plenty of bling! Big boutcha!

and there was me hoping for some good stories. Nothing more scary than a mong on a sooped up moblity scooter. Watching in horror as he franticly MLAAARR's towards you at 20 miles an hour.

You have to be careful when they hang around in gangs especially when they are near pubs, They have the scooters stacked outside like their some special needs biker club.

Was in town the other day and counted 42 prams and 23 mobility scooters ( yes I was bored and yes town is shit hads proved by the number of scally babymammas and wheeled elephants.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crimsonhussar The NAAFI Bar 100
heard_it_all_before The NAAFI Bar 109
R The NAAFI Bar 6