mobility scooters.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by superjb, Mar 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. whilst i was out and about today,i saw a mobility scooter/disabled buggy or what ever you call them,with a tax disc on it.is this correct? do they have to be taxed?

2. HOLE!

FuckingTenCharacters.

3. There are no hard and fast rules regarding mobility scooters, other than that the driver/rider must be over 70 and have homicidal and/or suicidal tendencies. Hope this helps.

4. aye,but do the cunts have to tax them?

5. oh well i think i'll stick to class one,when i get older,but i suppose the cunts will stick tax on them by then.

6. "I want to know something, but I'm too lazy to type it into google. Can I ask my question here?"

Fucking lazy bastard

• Like Like x 3
  7. They should be and insured the way they drive them, cut you off at the knees!

8. My mum has one. She's bloody lethal.

9. You forgot really, really fat pie magnets.

10. [​IMG]

As it should be, but isn't nearly often enough.

11. On a serious note (yea, I know, it's the NAAFI, so shoot me):

Although any old senile git can (and do) get these death machines and drive them on the road, they don't have to hold any kind of license and do not need to have a sight test. So the next time you get run over by granny/grandad in his/her turbo-boosted all-terrain vehicle with the go-faster stripes and they say "sorry dearie, didn't see you there", they're probably being 100% truthful.

12. If they were are the right hight, couldn't the occupant be treated like a wobblehead in wheelchair. Roll on roll off. Purse that mouth prince \ cess.

13. If Rommel made mobility scooters...

[​IMG]

Their drivers handle them in a similar manner; 'Onwards to victory! Sieg Heil!'