Mobilisation process timing

Can anyone tell a newbie if they always try and give 28 days notice on call-out?

Also, does anyone know what actually happens behind the scene paperwork wise?

Cheers

Yes.

No-one knows ;)

msr

Some have been mobilised and only got the paperwork after non-stop phone calls a week before they were due to arive at RTMC.

I got mine about 8 days before RTMC. however I got the nod a few weeks before and new the date I was due to be mobbed. Just didn't tell my civvi boss till I got the official paper work.

If you volunteer you normally find the date out well in advance of the paperwork arriving.

I'm getting mobilised been speaking directly to CVHQ, get the papers mid Sept off to Chilwell mid Oct.

Stilts

bibo_boy said:
I've got everything crossed lol

Stilts... you've got mail sir
Safe tour.

msr

F

fozzy

STILTS said:
I'm getting mobilised been speaking directly to CVHQ, get the papers mid Sept off to Chilwell mid Oct.

Stilts
****ing hell - There's no stopping you!

Take care.

Dry_Clean_Only said:
Well things have taken a different turn for you! Best of luck!

Will you be off before your rather unexciting camp then?
TBH, camp will be just as exciting as it was always planned to be!!!!

I'm hoping to do camp then mobilise, but as I said, still not confirmed and won't here anything for a least a week....

I've been this far B4 only to find out through the Grapevine that the tour was binned, so not getting to excited...

This is it though... If I can't get mobilised now, I'm going to have to try other options

hopefully i'm not too late and this thread hasn't died on its ARRSE but i also have a few questions about this subject.

My lot has just went to Romania for camp and my civvie employer wouldn't give me time off for it and then a year off to go to afghan. Because my lot are away i cant get any answer as to dates/times to be expected to be at cvhq, still haven't received paperwork (even though i've been lined up to go for over a year) and my civvie boss is busting my balls about dates also.

I wouldn't know where to find the number for cvhq and i think it would be pointless ringing them because my ta boss has told me that the regt i'll be attached to still have to put out a "shopping list" as he called it, of exactly what they need. Supposed to be mobilising around the end of october-ish.

Anyone able to help?

homer4president said:
hopefully i'm not too late and this thread hasn't died on its ARRSE but i also have a few questions about this subject.

My lot has just went to Romania for camp and my civvie employer wouldn't give me time off for it and then a year off to go to afghan. Because my lot are away i cant get any answer as to dates/times to be expected to be at cvhq, still haven't received paperwork (even though i've been lined up to go for over a year) and my civvie boss is busting my balls about dates also.

I wouldn't know where to find the number for cvhq and i think it would be pointless ringing them because my ta boss has told me that the regt i'll be attached to still have to put out a "shopping list" as he called it, of exactly what they need. Supposed to be mobilising around the end of october-ish.

Anyone able to help?
If sigs just "google" CVHQ and ask....

Also there's a postal strike which is helping me!!!!!

PM if you want more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Army Reserve 10
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10
P Current Affairs, News and Analysis 4