Mobile

Just starting on ITV,"Mobile" about a RGJ soldier who comes back from Iraq to revenge his wife & baby's killing.
Starring Jamie Draven from Ultimate Force.

McVitie said:
and the foxy, Alex Reid. Also from UF.
she's prrrrrrretty :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

spike7451 said:
Pity about the Scouse accent tho!
it is always a shame about the "scouse" accent :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

spike7451 said:
Just starting on ITV,"Mobile" about a RGJ soldier who comes back from Iraq to revenge his wife & baby's killing.
Wasn't there a movie out which covered just about the same thing? I remember Sean Bean with a maroon lid on hopping off the ramp of a Hercules... :numberone:

Christ on bike, another show about a disgruntled squaddie going on the rampage.

TVs becoming like Aldershot, these days. If they're going to depict us as having mental instabilities, they could at least get the right ones!

Come on, it wouldn't make good TV would it...

"Dinger returns from Iraq, and proceeds to go on a beer fuelled rampage in the 'shot, turning the next 24 hours into a period of vomit, piss and casual sex with overweight women"

Hmmm, actually, it might make good TV.

Squaddies have been depicted that way for ages. Anyone remember the film "For Queen and Country"? with Denzel Washington as the ex para going on the rampage at the end? Good film at the time. Denzel's mockney accent was sh1te though :thumleft:

Praetorian said:
Come on, it wouldn't make good TV would it...

"Dinger returns from Iraq, and proceeds to go on a beer fuelled rampage in the 'shot, turning the next 24 hours into a period of vomit, piss and casual sex with overweight women"

Hmmm, actually, it might make good TV.
Normal weekend in the Shot then!

Roadwars does Aldershot....

spike7451 said:
Did you not see the first part of it last week? xxx

Thats because its true. Isn't it?

Why are you on this website, are you serving, or just looking for cock?

Praetorian said:
Thats because its true. Isn't it?

Why are you on this website, are you serving, or just looking for cock?
:plotting: Hmmmmmmmmm you have me summed upto a tea, how fantastic your powers of deduction are from just a few sarcastic posts on T'internet! Maybe you should apply for Deal or No Deal I'm sure with you intelligence and perception you'd get far afterall theres only one of two answers it can be and i'm sure even you can count upto twenty-two...

I wouldn't have to look far for the latter if that was the reason I was here as you seem to be the prize in that category!

Praetorian said:
Counting up to 22?

You count up to 24, due to the extra digits.

you really need to go see someone about your stutter, or maybe its that you need to buy yourself a new dictionary, as its really getting rather boring reading your parrot posts!