Mobile

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Mar 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just starting on ITV,"Mobile" about a RGJ soldier who comes back from Iraq to revenge his wife & baby's killing.
    Starring Jamie Draven from Ultimate Force.

2. and the foxy, Alex Reid. Also from UF.

3. she's prrrrrrretty :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Pity about the Scouse accent tho!

5. it is always a shame about the "scouse" accent :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:

6. Accent or not, I'd still empty my bag In her! :thumright:

7. Was i the only one to laugh at the mongbus?

8. Wasn't there a movie out which covered just about the same thing? I remember Sean Bean with a maroon lid on hopping off the ramp of a Hercules... :numberone:

9. Christ on bike, another show about a disgruntled squaddie going on the rampage.

TVs becoming like Aldershot, these days. If they're going to depict us as having mental instabilities, they could at least get the right ones!

10. Come on, it wouldn't make good TV would it...

"Dinger returns from Iraq, and proceeds to go on a beer fuelled rampage in the 'shot, turning the next 24 hours into a period of vomit, piss and casual sex with overweight women"

Hmmm, actually, it might make good TV.

11. Squaddies have been depicted that way for ages. Anyone remember the film "For Queen and Country"? with Denzel Washington as the ex para going on the rampage at the end? Good film at the time. Denzel's mockney accent was sh1te though :thumleft:

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Normal weekend in the Shot then!

Roadwars does Aldershot....

13. Did you not see the first part of it last week? xxx

14. I agree, scouse accents are vulgar, give me a nice Irish, Scottish or Geordie accent any day :blowkiss:

15. Yes, thats right, you dirty fat scouse bitch.