Mobile Phones

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Gunner_REMF, Feb 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure there's been loads of stuff on this emotive subject but what the hell. I was shopping in Tesco's the other night picking up the Magners £1.35 each (couldn't resist). In front of me at the check out was a Waynette/Vicky Pollard (chav) with a months worth of e numbers. Just as she starts packing her e numbers her mobile rang and she answered. now this plsses me off as it is and expect her to say "I'll ring back in a minute" but no 10 minutes she's on the phone and the queue is getting bigger. Actions On???? :frustrated:

2. oh you waynette,shift it,,,

3. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Remove phone from chav...

Inform phone user at other end that said chav will return all at a later time/date

end call

Hand phone back to chav scum.

stand back and wait for 'abuse of human rights' lawsuit.

S_R

4. Start putting your stuff through the til, and start picking up some of hers.... will soon get the little fecker off the phone.

5. Beat said Chav to death with phone then ask girl/guy behind the till for help packing body into plastic bags

6. Politely tell your wife to get off the phone and to pack your shopping like a wife should.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Say loudly, but politely in her free ear (make sure everyone at the front of the store can hear you . . . "OI YOU, CHAV, GET OFF THE STOLEN PHONE, PUT IT BACK IN YOUR STOLEN BAG AND KNOB OFF SO I CAN GET THROUGH THIS TILL, OR I'LL SHOVE IT SO FAR DOWN YOU FAT UGLY, THICK THROAT THAT YOU'LL BE SHITTING MY KNUCKLES!!!"

8. My wife died last year

9. My what a surprise

10. Its okay i took the pesh out of a lasses mum a few weeks back. Turned out she died when the lass was 17. I nearly threw up. Instead i hid in the bog for ten mins and text all my mates. Bit sly but was funny as feck.

11. Nearly threw up? Obviously you don't have a very strong constitution. You should have stood there and took it like a man. Honestly, call youself a soldier...

12. Don't you have another one? Ask Borat he'll tell you how.