• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mobile Phone Forum

To avoid starting at new thread.

How comes I still get the link for "posted using iPhone" etc as a signature even though I have add free version?! And even still when I turn off the signature block bit, then close the app. Open it up again and it's still there?! Any reason as to why? Or just my inability to use technology?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

To avoid starting at new thread.

How comes I still get the link for "posted using iPhone" etc as a signature even though I have add free version?! And even still when I turn off the signature block bit, then close the app. Open it up again and it's still there?! Any reason as to why? Or just my inability to use technology?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I think it's a default setting, so you are unable to change the message in the signature or switch it off.
The earlier version of the App did allow you to change it. Also if you notice this default setting also applies to the Android App as well.

Latest Threads