Mobile Phone Deals - Who knows What?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Rincewind, May 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Contract is up for renewal - and to be honnest, if it wasnt for works insistance i wouldnt bother having one...

Question is - what is a good phone and who are the better networks? i gave up keeping up a few years ago and went onto O2 last year after a tip off from an oppo...

Who is offering the earth for a contract - and what can i get for my wonga?

Much Love

2. I've done all the hard work for you......

You can select a make & then model & then narrow the search with network etc.
    Alternatively, every phone you see pictured on the first page is available for free with 12 months free line rental, the way this works is that you get cashback that is equal to or greater than the total of your 12 monthly payments.
    The best example I found is the Motorola L7 SLVR for free with 400 anytime any network minutes with 12 months free line rental. I'm not sure what the handset is like, but I wouldn't care with that package - I'd be tempted to us one of the plethora of handsets I have already & sell the brand new one on ebay.....

Be wary though, you'll need to claim your cashback exactly within the terms they specify or you won't get it.