Mobile ITV1

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by McVitie, Mar 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody see this last night on ITV? A comms engineer, told he had 3 months to live from a brain tumor caused by using mobiles.

In turn, he blows up mobile masts and slots poor buggers just answering there phones.
  2. He was being hypnotised though wasn't he? Or was I watching something else?
  3. Yes, he was.
  4. I thought he didn't kill the people on the train though, due to there being no flowers anywhere.......

So I thought he didn't kill anyone. He was angry at being ill, but not a murder.
  5. Didn't he not blow up the masts?, they said about the red cap man on the train, shit, I thought I had the thing figured. Hence why I turned over and missed the last 10 mins.
  6. He was being hypnotised and one of the PCs on the ground blew up the mast. His story is next week.
  7. It might be repeated if you're lucky, so you can catch the last ten minutes! ITV2 tend to show ITV1 programmes again.

The PC is the guy who used to be in Ultimate Force by the way.
    Just a bit of useless information for you! :thumright:
  8. do you always miss the last VITAL 10 minutes of tv dramas? how very peculiar
  9. I tend to channel hop alot, especially with Sky.